The encounter

Naruto pov
"Everything that happened today with... the princes shouldn't have happened. We are peasants and they are... princes. Anything that you felt for them will never happen, so it is best to forget it, forget.... them, and move on." Kyuu said.
Everybody knew the truth, that this was all something that would never and should never happen again, but...
We pulled up to the castle right at 12 o'clock and saw that most of the attendees were gone. We quickly spotted the group of women and the prince were with them. We walked over towards them and stopping a little ways away. We all bowed our heads waiting for their conversation to end so we could escort them out. I stole a quick glance at prince sasuke but he didn't look the same. It was like he did a 180. He look so stern and unhappy, totally different from how he was this afternoon.
"I wouldn't want a lady like you out to long. I believe I should walk u out." Prince sasuke said it as stale as the afternoon air.
"I do believe we all should walk them out." Prince sasuke continued.
They all nodded their heads in agreement, so we went to go grab their coats.
"This is hard." Kiba whispered.
"I know but this is how it should go. 'That' never happened." I said walking in front of him.
I look at the girls and the prince and my heart ached like it had been stomped on. 'That's how it's supposed to be'
"It is time for us to go girls. We cannot keep the princes company over night. That would be scandalous." Tsunade announced.
"I wouldn't mind marrying, Prince sasuke. He is so perfect!" Sakura said.
It was more likely to happen anyway.
We waited a little longer under the stair so that the witches would have more time with the princes but when lee opened the door the princes were their.
"Oh! Please forgive my insolence I did not know that the princes used this door. Please forgiv-" lee said instantly in a bow.
Before we had notice we were all in a bow.
The servant door was completely blocked by the stairs and a nice little hallway were they store the tables and rugs.
"Do not bow when we're alone. You may stand." Sasuke spoke.
His voice was softer than when he was with Sakura.
"If there is nothing you need from us, we'll be on our way." Kyuubi said disregarding what the prince said. He bowed and started walking away, by instinct we all bowed our heads and started following kyuu out. I took one last glance at Sasuke.
It was a long night filled with gossip and dreams.
Sasuke pov
+Week later+
There is something really wrong with me.
At first I thought it would be a little game, something to past the time but now I can't stop thinking about him.
I mean he was way to beautiful to just be a mere servant. He shined and sparkled even through his rags he called clothes.
"Hey Sasuke, do something." Neji said not looking up from his book.
"All these brains in this room and mine is the only one who is trying to work." I said.
We were all in my personal library and we all had the same problem.
"How the hell do we take them?" Asked neji.
"We could buy them. That rachet women wouldn't dare not sell to the kingdom." Gaara spoke.
"You really think my red headed beauty would take kindly to being bought? He barely takes to being a slave as is." Itachi stated swooning over the idea of his interest.
"I agree. Buying them would make them feel indebted to us." Shino added.
The room went quite as well all wondered what to do. I mean we can't talk to them unless we bought them and if we do they will feel indebted to us.
"Well unlike you guys. I have arrangment. We're going to have afternoon tea." Choji said with a smile that could blind.
"Way to go butterfly! You got the hook now reil him in." Neji spoke.
"I still do not get what you see in him." Gaara spoke.
"Leave him be. He like them a lot wild. The problem is when do we get to meet him?" Itachi said walking over to neji.
"Well, I'm late so..."before he could finish he was out the door and down the hallway in seconds.
When being asked about their lover interest, by a bunch of young adults, one doesn't simply run.
I mean they wanted anwser and who wouldn't like a small game of Dodge and run.
We all dashed out of the room at once. Neji and me take the more direct path while the other three split up and take him different ways.
It wasn't like before when he would give up in two minutes, no. He got all the way to his garden before we were able to see him.We all meet up at the stables, as choji was almost out of sight.It was all a race, who could mount a ride a horse at top speed so we didn't lose him. We arrive at his house and quitly hop of the horses handing the ranes to the stables boy.  Without thinking we all pile into the garden to see him, hiding in the trees and bushes that surrounded the area.
The butlers and maidens flat out ignoring us, because this wouldn't be the first or the last time it would happen.
He didn't look very different than before but now he looked more calm and pale. He wore a very light pink kimono with a golden rope to hold it together. He wore one jeweled ear ring that let us Know that he was
A. Unmarried
&
B. Gay
His face was literally beaming with joy. He seemed so happy to talk to the trouble maker and opposite was also true.
"WOW. I've never seen him like this before." Itachi stated.
"I don't know this side either." Neji spoke.
"Isn't he from the maidens house?" Gaara spoke.
"If he's here then their has to be at least someone from that house here to accompany him." Shino spoke.
We all looked at each other and out the corner of my eye I see a white carage in the back ground.
------------
Naruto's pov
It was a tea party today for the mistress and her daughter's.
A tea party is a way to show off your wealth and children.
She goes to one ever month and today was no exception. However what is weird is that I was aloud to stay home with young sir this evening along with kiba.
It wasn't uncommon for sai to stay home sometimes, but me kyuu and shika always had to go.
I was starting on dinner when a half wet sai waddled into the kitchen.
"...Help..." He whispered.
I rush over to sai as he sways. I quick lead him back to his room and sit him on the bed.
"What is the matter young sir?" I ask getting up and looking for some clothes.
"I.... Didn't think this through?" He said wimpering.
I can clearly see him shaking and rush to the bathroom to grab another towel.
I started to dry his hair and rub his back, silently waiting for him to tell me what's the matter.
Their was a thick silence in the air and all at once he spoke"I'm ...not pretty enough for him."
"Excuse me young sir. I sorry to tell you that your wrong. You are one of the most caring and beautiful in this country and in the next, as well. Any man or woman you give the light of day should feel honored, even if you were just pulling a prank on them." I said turning him around so I could say it to his face.
"You know that I love you, Naruto. You and the rest of the maids are really something else." He said giving me a soft smile.
"Now, let's get u dressed. Can't keep him waiting too long can we!" I said walking back over to the closest.
"Who is it that your going to meet. The seamstress women or that older gentleman from the clinic? Please tell me it's not that theif you've been hanging around lately! He isn't good for you!" I said pulling out possible outfits.
The room was quite until he spoke. "His name is choji." He said blushing.
"Well tell me a little about this 'choji' guy." I said giving him my full attention.
"He's a noble. We met at the ball we went to and he helped me get out of a sticky situation when I got caught pranking a women." He said smiling to himself.
"If you like him that much than these outfits won't do!" I said putting them back.
"It's nothing serious." He tried to explain.
"You would be smiling like that if it was 'nothing serious'! Just let me dress you so when you marry him I get to have my own personal cake!" I said climbing all the way into the back of the closet.
After several different outfit changes we were all proud of the look. By the time we were ready it was already pass the time we needed to leave by to be on time. Kiba had joined us earlier so the carage was not prepared. However Kiba somehow managed to get the hourses and carage ready before sai through a fit or worse yet... Want to change again.
"You sure I don't look like a slut? I think that I should go back... I mean he probably wanted me to come over as just a friend... Maybe I'm over thinking the whole thing!" Sai said nervously.
"Yes, sai you ARE over thinking things. You are beautiful and smart. You do not look like a slut and he most definitely wants you." I said as I polished his toe nails.
It was a long 20 minute ride but I finally be got him to calm himself down and not totally freakout when we arrived to the beautiful mansion.
Kiba went to announce his presences and I made sai look as  eligant as possible.
It seem that choji wasn't here yet which gave sai a little more time to collect his thoughts. I hope they find love, cause we got front row seats!!!
"I wish we could get closer." Kiba said petting the hourses.
"I don't mind the distance however I hope he doesn't start freaking out. He seemed so happy about the date. You should have seen him earlier he was freaking out. So cute!" I said laughing at the earlier events.
"He was totally freaked out." Kiba joined.
The noble finally showed up and you could definitely tell that they had something for each other.
Sai was just as bright as he was before.
"Beautiful"
Me and Kiba looked behind us and our breath was taken away.
It was our princes.
We immediately take a bow.
"I do believe I told you that when we are alone you are not to bow." Prince Sasuke stated.
I could hear his foot steps come closer to me but I stay in my bow.
"Look at me." He commanded.
I slowly get up from my bow, but I cannot look him in the eye.
He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.
"See look. Now I can see your beautiful blue eyes." He said observing my face.
I cant help but blush and try to look away.
"Isn't that enough? Why are you torchering the poor boy? You see him all red in the face, you keep going and he'll die of embarrasment." Prince Itachi said.
"Please do not get upset because the red head isn't here. It is very unsightly." Prince Gaara said.
"The one you like isn't here either, raccoon!" Prince Itachi snapped back.
"Shut it, old man before you turn to dust and disappeared." Prince Gaara spat back.
"Stop it you two. You both are unsightly in this state. Go and cool your heads." Prince Sasuke stated still holding my face in his hands.
"Since shikamaru isn't here I'll go too." Prince neji said in a defeat voice.
Once they were out of view prince sasuke focus was back on me.
"You are still as beautiful as I remember." He whispers stroking my cheek. "Where are the other servants?" I said letting go of my face.
My eyes fall back to the floor. "My lady and her daughters are at a tea, the other servants are to wait on them."I said.
The next few seconds we're a blur, but prince Sasuke was kissing me!