hack??

Eysiee POV
I dashed into my office and took a big  gulp of breathe. Aahhhh !! What I have done?? Shit! shit! shit!!!
I started jumping . (I don't know why ???)I was a nervous wreck . It's my officially​ second day with my boss and I have already dug my grave.

"I know you're mentally unstable but you don't have to make it obvious." I stopped jumping and turned around only to see Julian standing by the door amused.
"What have you done now?? Please don't tell me that you just accidentally made someone stop breathing." Julian sighed.
I gave him "what the hell'' look.
"What's that suppose to mean?? Are you saying that I accidentally murdered someone." I spat.
"Don't worry that your forte." I said and smirked.
"Hey !!! Shut up and stop shitting shit." Julian defended. I rolled my eyes at him trying not to tease him.
"What brings you here Mr. Grey ?" I asked .
"Yeah. There's an emergency meeting with Mr. Jing. So I want you to be prepared in an hour. You have met him yesterday, right?? I don't know  what they want but better be prepared. I have already informed Mr. Black, bye!!" He finished his rant and stepped out of office. I huffed and cursed under breathe.
I suddenly gasped in realisation . "What if he came to know about hacking and the culprit behind it?" I'm in deep shit.

Gotham's pov
My wolf is getting stronger day by day. It's getting harder to control my emotions and actions.My curse will completely be perished on coming full moon , which is three days from now. Whenever my mate is near, my emotions go haywire. Her presence keeps me at peace and make me go crazy for her as well. I haven't told about her to my pack yet. I want first this curse to be perished completely.

I settled in my office , hoping to get a glimpse of my little mate. So I asked for her.
"Sorry sir. Miss Williams has not arrived yet." The receptionist answered.

After some time my door knocked , my beautiful mate entered.

Suddenly she kissed my cheek to  "return of favor" according to her which simply bounced off my mind. I didn't gather what she meant.
Her little action left me baffled.
I was sitting on my chair stunned with my mouth opened slight. The feeling of her skin touching mine was was was...huhhhhh!! I can't even explain. It was so beautiful feeling, left me speechless. After so many years I've felt the sense of belongingness,the feeling to create my own little world with her, to have a warm cozy home with her running around with our children,the urge to protect her, to treasure her.She is mine to protect, cherish,love and fight. Damn!! She is really turning my world upside  down. I sighed and closed my eyes. She is really one of kind.
A knock on my door broke my reverie. My beta Julian entered.
"Alpha Mr. Jing wants to have meeting urgently. He is asking for appointment for today. He says he is flying back to China due to some emergency. So he wants finalise everything and get all documents signed. " He said.

"Hmm. Alright. Did you inform Miss Williams?" I asked. He nodded.
"Tell him meet to be here  in an hour." I ordered. He nodded and left.

"May I come in sir?" My mate knocked the door and peeked inside.
"Yes you may . What you brings here this time Miss. Williams??" I asked.
She stood in front of my desk fidgeting nervously.
"I- I- Mee...." She stuttered. Suddenly she appeared in front of me on her knees with hands .
" Sir please save me . I didn't do it for my personal profit. I promise. Please save me  from that baldy  man. I will do anything sir. Please.." she pleaded.

What is she doing ?? I thought.
I helped her to the chair and gave her water to drink.
"What did you do?? And who is baldy man??" I  asked calmly trying to suppress my distress.  The  mere thought of somebody laying their hands on my mate left me enraged.
"I umm I hacked into Mr. Jing's company system to get the information. The baldy man is Mr. Jing. I think he is coming to put me jail.
Oohhh mighty Sir please save me from that old hairless man. " 
My lips twitched at her last line. Wait what ?? She hacked his company's system. What the hell??!! But how??!  What if Mr. Jing is really coming to throw her to the jail.?? Ohhh good!!! This girl ahhhh!!
Well it's not like he can actually do something to her. To my mate. To me.
An evil thought entered my mind.

"Alright I will help you. And after that you will do everything that I'll ask. No if no buts." I smirked. She nodded.
"And one more thing. Just promise me, if you are to hack someone's system in near future you'll inform me first." I asked.
She gaped at me and asked . " Are you not going to tell me stop hacking?  Will you not ask any  questions regarding this? No warnings? Nothing?"
"No. You can do what your heart desires. Besides it will also help my company to get more deals. " I winked at her.
"Bu -but this is cheating. And you are taking it suspiciously well." She complained.
"Look who's talking ?"  I scoffed. In return she glared at me.
"Get ready for meeting Miss Williams." I spoke and with that I stepped out of my office.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Please read. Vote. Comment.