meet the CEO

Eysiee pov

Today I wish I would meet my boss aka CEO. It has been a week since I joined this company. But no for once I have seen my boss. I asked Mrs. Morris about him. She said he went to Greece for some meeting and they don't know when he will be coming. In past these days, I have only attended his calls and did some paperwork. I don't have much work because my boss is not present.
Everyone speaks highly of him and girls here fawn over him.
I know he is handsome but these girls take it to extreme.
"Hey dumb !! What are you thinking about? Don't think much about me and remove this creepy look off of your face. " Julian aka Mr. Grey asked entering my cabin.
Yeah me and Julian have became good friends these past few days. I can't explain but there is a connection between us .
"Ha! You wish. I wasn't thinking about. Don't get your head far up your hairy ass."
"How do you know whether my ass is hairy or not? If you want to see my ass that bad all you have to do is ask. "
He wiggle d his eyebrows at me.
"Shut up. Now only I had my lunch . Don't make me puke. By the way when is Mr. Black returning from Greece? " I wondered.
"Why? Your are way out of his league." He laughed.
I scowled at him.
As soon as his phone vibrated he excused himself and went out the cabin. After ten minutes later he came . "Congratulations you wish have been granted you will meet Mr. Black tommorow. He has returned from Greece. Now you should head yup home and be presentable tomorrow if you want him to notice you." He winked at me and left.
I scoffed.

Next day

I was waiting in my cabin for next instructions from Mrs. Morris. I was trying hard not to sleep. She called me yesterday to report at 6 am. I mean who the hell calls at 6am??
She said that we have to get everything ready. Every file, every meeting ,every appointment , blah blah blah. I just nodded my head with my eye half closed.
But a part of me feeling giddy just by the thought of meeting Mr. Black.
After a few minutes Mr. Grey the CFO, Mr. Damon , the HR head and a handsome man with blonde hair exited from the elevator and entered the CEO's office along us . Each one of them carrying files and some documents. I raised my eyebrows at Mr. Grey AKA Julian looking at files.
"Ooh!!! these are the work updates of the business and some other important stuff. He order us to update him with all business events that happened in his absence." He explained. Then he pointed to tha handsome man with blonde hair.
"Miss. Eysiee meet Mr. Hayden Taylor , the COO of the company. "
I shook my hand with him and politely smiled. He stared at me for some moment then let go of my hand and shared a look with Julian.
Weird , I thought .
The guards called Mr. Grey to inform him that Mr. Black has arrived. Everybody seems on edge waiting for his arrival. The elevator dinged and a man stepped out of it. I slightly shifted from behind Mrs. Morris to have a look on my supposed to be boss and only one thing crossed my mind.
Holy fucking shit.!!
He was the most insanely gorgeous handsomest specimen of man I have ever seen. My mouth hung open and I gulped like a fish for few seconds. I composed myself and checked if anyone has seen my reaction. Nobody phew.
Everyone has their eyes casted downwards and their hear slightly bowed. I felt Mrs. Morris slap my back of head lightly and gestured me to bow my head. I reluctantly bowed my head scowling at her and their stupid rules. But the greedy me, I want to devour the handsome specimen walking towards us one more time with my eyes. I lifted my head slightly and dared to look at him . My eyes met his eyes and everything around me seemed to stop. His eyes were beautiful dark blue green eyes with a hint of gold in them. I came out of my trance when Mrs. Morris nudged me slightly and I heard a faint growl.
I snapped my eyes back to him and wondered whether I am the only one who heard the growl. And to my utter disappointment , when I glanced at him again he was wearing black shades , shielding his beautiful eyes and was entering his office . He gestured us to enter the office as well.

Then I realized one thing that "This man is not good for my heart at all."

Finally she meets Mr Black.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Please vote and comment.