return the favor??

Eysiee POV.

"What are you day dreaming about weirdo?? You are acting like this since yesterday." My brother Sam asked. Both my parents nodded with him.
"I-I nothing. It just work. Yesterday was my first meeting, which went very well." I informed, eating my breakfast hastily. My mind was still going back to the yesterday's events.

How can he kiss me like that?? That too without any prior warning. I know that was just a kiss on cheek , but still a kiss is a kiss,right??

A new determination ran through my mind with lightening speed. Yeh I will do that. I will return him his favor. I nodded my head in approval of my thought.
My family gave me weird glances.
"Dear are you alright?? Are you not feeling well??" My mom asked and my father also gave me questioning look.
"Mom you are asking the wrong question. You should ask is her brain feeling well." Sam snorted .
"Yeah and you should ask if you nose feeling well cuz you are snorting like pig." I snapped at him.
"Mom and dad I'm fine. No need to worry . I'll just get ready for the office." I hugged the and turned towards my room.

I reached office and made beeline towards Mr. Black's office. I knocked the door asking his permission and entered. He was looking hot sitting in navy blue armani suit. I took my time to admire him.He was still looking at his laptop and asked "what is the matter Miss Williams??".

"I- I want to say something." I stammered. He looked up from his laptop and raised his left eye brow urging me to continue.His eyes scanned my body from head to toe ,his eyes turning a darker shade.

"Actually I want to do something not to say something." I mentally slapped myself for sounding like a creep.
His eyes got darker at my words and gave me an amused look as if enjoying my little embarrassing chat show.
But even for a chat show you need atleast two persons for basic communication. And here as you can see, right now I am the only one who is blabbering shit.
" I don't mean like that you know . What I was trying to say is simply innocent ." I scratched the back of my head in nervousness .
Mr. Black put his elbow on his desk and leaned forward still with an amused look.
"Hey don't give that look. What I was saying doesn't include any sexual inneundo." I crossed my arms and stood straighter.
"But I didn't say anything , Miss Williams". His lip twitched upwards.
"So what you wanted tu to do Miss Williams?? He mocked .
"I want to return the favor." I huffed and looking everywhere but him.
He got confused about what I'm talking about. I sighed and mentally prepared myself for a running Marathon. I slowly moved towards him nervously shaking. His eyes watching my every move like a hawk.
I gathered my courage and leaned down and kissed him on his cheek. A tingling sensation ran through my body . I felt him first stiffened with my move. I kept my lips on his cheek for ten more seconds enjoying the feeling and after that I dashed out his office without looking at him .

Short chapter???
Hope you enjoy this chapter. I will try better with my next chapter.

Sorry for late update. I went for vacation with my family.

Please comment. Follow. Vote.