°•○● 《Chapter 1》 ●○•°

I always thought that no matter how hard life is, if you worked hard everything will work out...
That just like fairy-tales, your dreams will come true...
But boy was I wrong...

I sighed in frustration as I threw the employment rejection letter into the trash bin. It's been over a month after I had graduated and still nothing, not even an interview. No matter how hard I tried, no matter how qualified I was I soon came into the realization that it was a "Man's world" and someone like me was nothing more than roadkill that needed to be swept away so a Man can easily move up the ladder.

"Noona! Did you hear the news" My overly excited brother exclaimed as he stormed into my room with a loaf of bread stuffed in his mouth.

"Clearly I didn't! What's up, Kai?" I asked as I quickly turned off my computer in hopes that he did not see. Seeing me suffer through countless job applications had always troubled him, which is why I tried my best to hide them from him.

Plopping himself on my bed he turned on my TV and said, "Jeon Enterprises hit it big! They're moving the second headquarters here! Sis, you've been looking for jobs for like forever now! How about applying there? I heard his son is the new CEO and he's just a few years younger than you!"

My jaw dropped. A guy younger than me was CEO? Talk about inheritance! I guess it all goes down to who you know and who your a son of...

I glanced back at Kai who was engrossed on what was being shown on TV. "Kai, come on... that's Jeon Enterprise its full of Ivy League grads with connections. You honestly don't expect me to get in right? Why won't you try?" I scoffed as I sat down next to him.

Sighing, Kai pulled out his phone and searched for something before handing me his phone.

"Wait... you mean to tell me the son is a casanova and only hires good-looking women? Um... Kai... WHAT PART OF ME IS GOOD-LOOKING?!"

Kai traced the bones of his jawline and muttered, "You have such a good looking little Brother! I'm sure there's something nice about your features! I mean you have a big butt for a gir-"

I socked Kai as hard as I could, "THAT'S NOT A COMPLIMENT YOU BIG DUMMY!!!!"

Kai winked at me as he dashed out of my room. I couldn't believe him! I don't have that big of a butt! I just...urgh!!!! I'm going to kill him!!

~~

~~

Sighing once more, I clicked the submit button on my application... I mean it doesn't hurt to apply right? I just hope that maybe this new CEO will hire me because I'm a girl... hopefully.

"Hmm... So you are applying!" Kai said as he appeared out of nowhere eating a drumstick. I was always envious of Kai who could eat anything in the world, but never gain a pound! Me on the other hand was something else. Whenever I ate it always went to my thighs!

"Guess what? I decided to apply too! They needed some guys to balance things out and prevent lawsuits. I hope you get in Noona!" Kai said as he continued to each the chicken drumstick, it's crumbs falling all over my desk.

"You mean we might work in the same place" I asked, faking astonishment.

Kai nodded his head while handing me a drumstick that was nothing but bone. I pushed him aside as I ran towards my desk to grab some hand sanitizer.

"Kai! Stop making a mess in my room! You're seriously going to attract rats and cockroaches!" I growled as I feverishly tried to clean the mess he had just made.

"Noona... Just be careful of him... I heard that Jungkook guy messes with girl's hearts just to piss off his father" Kai muttered as he knelt down and helped me clean.

Knowing me and how I looked I knew Jungkook would have to be crazy to use me to make his father angry. I mean look at me! I look like a potato!

"Why are you laughing?" Kai asked as he tilted his head towards me.

"I was just thinking how dumb he would be if he were to use me to make his father angry! It's like you bringing home a bucket of chicken and saying that it's your wife! Its hilarious right?!" I said aloud trying my best to hide my laughter. The whole thing was just too ridiculous!

Kai shook his head as he placed his arms on my shoulders, "Noona, stop thinking you look like a potato and degrade yourself! You are not a potato! Maybe a squash, but definitely not a potato!"

"KAI!!!!!" I screamed as he jolted out my room before he was hit by a broom.

Just then my phone vibrated. I saw an email notification from Jeon Enterprises!

~~
✒✒
~~

(The Next Morning)

Kai and I gasped as we took in the sight of Jeon Enterprises. The building was 20 stories high and adorned with beautiful modern architecture. Workers scurried around us in hurry as we were lost in a daze.

"Good luck Noona! Hwaiting!!" Kai whispered as he walked in an opposite direction towards the second entrance.

I glanced around and noticed many women wearing short skirts and tight blouses lined up against a wall. I walked towards them assuming they were interviewing as well.

Right before I reached the women, a car sped in front of me and stopped, the dust from the floor went all over my new clothes! I glared towards the driver, but was unable to see who it was because the windows were tinted.

I heard a door on the other side opening followed by the screams of the women who were waiting in line.

Curiosity got the best of me as I peeked towards the commotion and saw a neatly dressed man with his back towards me.

"Welcome to Jeon Enterprises! My name is Jeon Jungkook!" The man stated as the crowd erupted in even more cheers.

I was about to roll your eyes when he turned towards me. His eyes locked with mines as I remained frozen in place. Noticing my idiotic expression, he smirked sending a chill down my spine.

"What did I get myself into?!"

.
.
.
《To Be Continued...》

A/N: Should I continue? This was a draft I had for a while and thought maybe I should publish it xD but idk, what do you think?