15. If I Ever Fall In Love.

(Author's note: In this chapter some parts will be in a third person's point of view and Adelaide's point which you'll know the differences between them both.)

A D E L A I D E

"Wake up Adelaide, please wake up." There was that voice again, as I felt the heavy lifting releasing from me. I felt as if I was wake up to brightness but stuck in the middle as something was holding me back from leaving the darkness.

Everything felt heavy as if something was holding me down to wake up from this darkness. I was fighting even power, energy I had in me but I felt weak. I couldn't open my eyes but I hear faint sounds around as people were rushing to fight their way to make me feel alive again. I could feel their touches against my skin.

Suddenly I felt like I was in a unfamiliar place as I tried to see my surrender but what caught me off guard I was the edge of a building as I try to hold onto anything I could without falling to my death and no one here to save me from my suicide.

Suddenly the the starts beep rapidly changing, Emily rushes to Adelaide as Harry backs away from the bed. Doctors rushing into the room as Emily drags a worried Harry. She had the same expression written on her face as she looks up to see Harry holding himself from breaking down.

"She's going to fight this Harry. I've known Adelaide since we were kids. She's stronger than you think. She's fighting to bring herself back." Emily says as she hugs Harry who holds onto Emily from letting him break in front of him. He was fighting the feelings running through himself. He was trying to figure what Adelaide meant to him in his life.

"Listen here baby, you got people who love "you so much. It's on you now to fight or give up. It's okay whatever you choose to go with." A nurse whispers into Adelaide's ear as she looks back up at the machine flat-line but suddenly that moment she watched a life come back. She felt relieved, knowing she was going to give news to the people outside waiting for their answers to be given.

"Now keep fighting on to wake up baby girl because you have something worth living for." The nurse whisper as she looks up to watch the doctor take her away and into surgery to fight her life on the edge of death and living. 

"It's been hours and we still haven't heard anything about Adelaide? What are they not telling us?" Emily explains as brushes her fingers into her hair. Adam besides her trying to her calm before breaking again from earlier while trying to keep Harry busy who suddenly vanished and god's know where too.

"Hey, I'm sure there doing everything they can to help Addy. You know she's a fighter, she'll get through this Em. You have yo believe that."

"I-I-I got to call Naleah, she-she needs to know before the press gets involve. Oh god, Stella needs to know as well. She has-has to cover up whatever ideas the press gets from this or this comes out to the wrong people." Emily panics as she tries to dial Stella's number but couldn't with her shaky hands after a long day being at the hospital wondering if her best friend is going to be okay in the end after all this mess.

"Em, baby, breathe please. Nothing is going to be to happen to Addy do you hear me?."

"But-"

"No Em, listen to me, we are going to call Naleah first and explain everything to her about what's gong on, then we are going to call Stella and explain to her as well but with a firm voice okay? After that, I'm going to go back to hotel to get cloths for us, also we need find that Harry person before anyone realize he's gone." Adam whispers the last part as he kisses Em's forehead to help her relax before anyone notice what's exactly going on.