9. This is Crazy, You're Out Of Your Mind

A D E L A I D E

"This horrible Em! I'm stuck at the beach with my fake best friend and ex-lover what could get worse?" I said to Emily through the phone. Em and Adam had arrived at the hotel from their little date and getting change into clothes to come to the beach since I've dying to have Em here. I didn't want to listen to Harry and Connor or even look at them anymore.

"I don't know maybe falling in love with one of them or better yet sleeping with them." Emily laughs through the phone. God this girl takes forever getting ready or better yet getting fucked by Adam.

"Can you hurry up and stop sucking Adam dick. I'm sure he'll like to hang out with the guys instead of us girls." I said while laughing and looking at the direction to Harry looking at my way than looking at a different direction. I look behind me to see paparazzi were here.

"Just great, the paparazzi are here just text me when you here." I said as I hang up before Emily could say anything. As I was about to get up Harry comes to my way and grabs my arm before I could react to anything.

"Just go with it, do you hear me." He whispers into my ear as I feel myself being lifted up and screaming bloody Mary.

"Harry put me down! Don't you dare Harry! I'll kill you for this Harold." I was becoming furious with Harry and I was planning his death's bed already.

"No can do Adelaide." He says as he throws me into the water, into the freezing water. As my body comes up to the surface I start to cough up water and look at Harry with scared eyes. Connor looks this way to see my fear was kicking in.

"Dude, what the hell why did you throw her into the water." Connor says as if he was being nice. I don't need his damn pithiness or anyone's pithiness in my life.

"She fine, it's not like she's scared of the water." I snapped my head right at Harry's direction as he looks at me to realize what he just said and have done.

"Shit." He muttered to himself and tries to grab my arm but I start to walk away from Harry and try to get out of the water.

"Adelaide can you stop walking or better yet running away from me." Harry says as he turns me around to look at him in the eyes,

"Are you bloody crazy Harry! I'm scared of water, one reason why I said I was fine staying out of the water, I could have drawn you know." I told him as I grabbed my towel and wrap it around me.

"I'm sorry I didn't know okay? Can you forgive me?" He says as he opens his arms out for me to hug him. I stare at him for a few seconds before giving in as he wraps his arms me. I close my eyes to feel the warmness and the sadness are gone but I quickly open my eyes to see the paparazzi taking pictures.

Wow, just wow.

He was only doing this for the media and not really giving a damn about my feelings. I let go of Harry as I stare at him, I was just annoyed and pissed at everyone.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." I said as I walk away and out Harry's arms. I slightly turn my head to see Harry still standing there watching me walk away.

"I just can't stand him." I said as I took a sip of my lemonade and look at Emily who takes a bite out of her pretzel.

"He seems to get along with everyone, even me. When you told me he was such an asshole I want he thought he was but really he's not, there's maybe a reason why he's like this." Emily says as she looks at the direction to see Harry and the others messing around in the water.

"I felt stupid today Emily! He tricks me into for forgiving him for the paparazzi to see? Like seriously I'm so done with this publicity stunt." I said down low for no one to hear even though there aren't many people here since the block half of the beach for us cause Harry and me.