3. Some Things Are Meant To Stay Behind.

A D E L A I D E

Suddenly I gasp for air as I look around my surroundings. I don't remember falling asleep or better yet how I got into this room. I look over to see Stella sitting down in a chair with her head down.

"Stella?" I say in a low voice. Her head lifts up to look at me before realizing I woke up from whatever how long I was sleeping.

"Thank god! You're wake. You're cousin going to kill me once she see's the news." I turn my head slightly to look at her. What is she talking about. Where's Harry, why am I worrying about him.

"What happen?" I ask her as I move my body around a little.

"you passed out Adele." She tells me as she sit next to me. What does she mean passed out from what.

"What you mean?"

"Adele, you and Harry got into a big crowd because some pap pissed off Harry saying certain things he shouldn't have said; But when you got pushed to the ground you slightly hit you're head without seeing it. You also said to stop Harry from fighting someone but you flinch and soon passed out in front of the crowd where there was paps all over." I was going to be all over the news for months I could already feel it. This is not good for my career, not a good start for an eighteen year old.

"What about the Ellen Degeneres show."

"We cancel it to have it in two month. You're going to be taking a break and going on tour with Harry." Stella tells me with a serious tone, I'm really getting tired of this public stunt and the media.

"Why can't I just stay here with Naleah, she needs me anyways." I tell her as I get up but soon get a little dizzy from rushing up to fast.

"Naleah has her husband. You have a career to worry about Adele. Whatever I say you do it, if we say you have to go on tour with Harry then you do it as you are told. You leave in two days." Stella tells me as she leaves the room without even bothering to give a care on what I want out of this stupid public stunt.

I was to quiet, quiet enough you could hear my breathing. The voice were screaming at me, telling me to tell them something but I can't because I don't have it in me to say it. To stop this before its to late for me.

"Adele?" My body flinches from the touch. I look over to see Harry staring at me. The way he looked at me earlier made me scared, I was scared to even be around him earlier.

"I'm sorry. I've shouldn't not done that, I know I made a big scene and cause a lot of shit for the media. I wasn't fully there, I got upset the way the pap was talking about you and me." I didn't say a word to him, I didn't know what to believe because in so many ways I could tell Harry was a good person who could act about anything.

"Just please shut up about it, it's whatever. It's in the past, whatever happens in the past stays in the fucking past." I soon get out of the car and rush inside to be greeted by Naleah who gives a warm hug.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to take you to the hospital. You need some rest." So many question were thrown at me all at once.

"No Leah, I'm fine. Your the one who needs rest." She shakes her head as she goes to grab my hand into hers.

"It's my job to take of you Adele, I promised your mother." She tells me as she holds my cheeks into her hands to make me look at her.

"Don't worry about me Leah. I'm going to be leaving in two days to be on tour with Harry for two months." I slowly take her hands off my cheek as I smile at her.

"I don't understand why they are forcing you two to be friends when you two fucking hate each others guts." Naleah tells me with annoyed in her voice.