Act 1 Scene 3 (Part 2)

A Few Days Later....

Dr. Ashley Smith: We got the results! (Waving the white folder in the air.)

Dr. Mike Glynn: Excellent news! (Exiting his office.) I can't wait to find out who the Whitechapel killer is.

Dr. Ashley Smith: Neither can I! (Ripped the envelope in excitement and read the results.) Looks like the killer has only one living relative. And she's living right here in London!

Dr. Mike Glynn: No way! (Walking back to his office and Dr. Ashley followed.) We have to find her. Maybe she will help us solve this mystery after all. What is the killer's name? (Sat in his office chair.)

Dr. Ashley Smith: DNA shows that Aaron Kosminski is identified as the killer. (Sat in the chair opposite Dr. Mike.)

Dr. Mike Glynn: Do we have more information about him? (Scribbled on a notepad.) Origins? Death?

Dr. Ashley Smith: Yes, he was a 23 year old Jewish male and had fled Poland with his family in the 1880's to London. He had lived in Whitechapel working as a hairdresser. (Reading the file.) And according to many witnesses, they had described him as a man who hated women, especially prostitutes. He was suffering mental problems and when he was asked about the murders, he refused to answer.

Dr. Mike Glynn: Was there any charges? (He studied the results.)

Dr. Ashley Smith: No, he was detained with the lack of evidence against him. He was even admitted to a mental institution, where he later died at the age of 53. We can't be entirely sure about him as the killer.

Dr. Mike Glynn: Why not? (Tilted his head looking puzzled.)

Dr. Ashley Smith: There was records showing that he may have been confused with another person. (Closing the files.)

Dr. Mike Glynn: That is very strange and perhaps another mystery waiting to be solved. (Leaned back into his seat.)

END SCENE