Criminal

^My sis's favorite toy ever also Criminal male nightcore^

Chat Noir was the most infamous criminal in all of Paris and it all started when he kidnapped Adrien Agreste, when he was only 16.

Our story, however, starts 5 years later with a girl named Marinette. Marinette was walking home from a movie with one of her best friends, and secret admirer, Nathaniel. While they were watching the movie, it had started to snow, so now the pair were walking home in the cold and now the snow.

Nathaniel had decided to walk her at least to the park, where they would go separate directions home. When the two reached the park they said their goodbyes and began to walk home.

Marinette still lives fairly close to the bakery, only four blocks away really and still worked there with her parents. When she was about halfway home, she heard a crunch and turned around to see what it was. When she didn't see anything behind her she turned back around only to be face to face with the criminal, Chat Noir.

Instead of screaming, she glared at the man who seemed to always be interrupting her peaceful, late night walks. "Oh look, the cat burglar."

"Me-ouch! That hurts my feelings." Chat had always flirted with her, so his flirtatious way of saying that didn't surprise her in the least, but it did give her a strange fluttering feeling inside.

"What is it you want this time? A cup of tea? A pair of jeans mended? A sandwich?" All of the things she named had been things her had asked her for in the past.

"How about this?" He said as he pulled her to him for a kiss.

Even though he was leaned down, Marinette had to stand on her tiptoes after she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Oh god it wasn't right for her to be doing this and she knew it too. This man killed for fun and stole for laughs.

He stole. He stole her heart, her mind, her breath and all of her attention. He made it hard for her to think and she loved it. She loved how dangerous he made her feel and she wouldn't give it up for anything.

And that, that is why nobody must know what they did, what they do. That is also why she can't tell anyone who he really is.