"I don't care about your fucking boyfriend. I actually feel sorry for him because he has to put up with you. Now bye." I walk towards the bathroom leaving her in the hall.

Can't believe that bitch. She thinks she can get me oh yeah well next time she touches me I'll get Calum and Michael in on this.

"Damn it." I said to myself. Her boyfriend might be Harry... Whatever, I'll deal with that later. Right now I have to see...

"ASHTON! Oh my god what the fuck happened?!" I rushed to his side seeing his nose bleeding.

"I'm fine Luke, kinda. It just hurts a little, I mean a lot." He whimpered as he touched his nose. "I think it's broken..."

"Awh Ashy baby. Do you want me to take you to the nurses office." I rub his back as he hugs me hesitantly. What's up with him? Eh, he might be a little shocked still.

"No... I don't really." He shook his head.

"Ashton. You might have a serious injury there." I pointed to his nose.

"Luke. No." He said sternly and I'm taken back a bit.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask him trying to hug him again but he pulls away slightly.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone for now, please." He snaps and I step back a bit.

"Take all the time you need to calm down. I understand. I'll be waiting for you. See you later?" I backed away to the door looking down.

"Sure." He rolled his eyes and continued to check his nose.

What happened to him? He was fine earlier. What did I do? Did he see me and Skylar? I'm worried now. Ashton doesn't get mad easily. You have to really piss him off. Like break his drums. *cough, cough* Calum *cough*

I walk away with my hands in my pocket. I don't want to push Ashton or anything. He'll tell me when he wants to and if he doesn't I'll ask later. Seeing Calum ahead of me, I jog over to him.

"Hey Calum do you-"

"Don't even talk to me." He shot me a disgusted look and walked right past me.

What the actual fuck?
What did I do to him?

Great, now I have absolutely no friends. At all. What did I do? This makes no sense, I haven't even talked to anyone besides Calum and Ashton.

I suddenly feel like everybody's watching me. I walk over to a table and sit down by myself. I can almost feel their stares burning into the back of my head. My hands are in my lap and my head is down. This is starting to feel a lot like middle school again. And I've always hated my middle school years. Those were the worst. That's when everything started. If you know what I mean?

Lunch ends and I really don't bother paying attention the rest of the day because I'm too confused to even function. I hate the fact of Ashton being mad at me. Especially because I don't know what I did and I feel lions that mad him even more mad that I didn't know what I did. Though that's the thing, I don't know what I did.

It's finally last period and I don't even try to be honest. My head is on the desk and I'm not even paying attention. Calum and Ashton are both in that class with me and haven't spoken to me once...

"Hemmings! Head up, now. No time for sleep." Mr. Tate snapped at me.

"S-Sorry sir." I rub my eyes and squint at the board to see what we're learning today.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ashton staring at me. But unlike Calum, he didn't have a look of hatred in his eyes. He looked like he was sorry for me but as soon as I looked back at him his face went cold and blank. We made eye contact quickly but he soon looked down and didn't show emotion at all.