8.

"Where did you get those photos?" June asked scrolling through the photos on Angeline's phone.

"A special friend," Angeline answered smiling innocently. June decided not to press the matter.

"No finger prints, no witnesses at all? No DNA traces?"

"As I was told no they don't have anything like that at all."

June muttered a curse under his breath, then turned his back towards Angeline and fell silent. Worrying that June had gone mute, Angeline amassed up all her courage and spoke:

"But there are clues."

"Go on."

"Pretend you are a serial killer June, now you killed somebody, how are you going to deal with the body?"

"...I will probably melt the body in acid that way it will be hard for the authorities to track down the body."

"What if you chopped up the body instead of melting it in acid?"

"Then I would bury the body parts in separate locations, that way it would be hard to track down."

"What if you plan on revealing the identity of the victim to the public in the first place, what is your intention behind that then?"

June thought for a long time, then turned and looked Angeline in the eye and answered.

"I want to tell everyone in the world, 'I killed somebody, what's the worst you can do to me?"

"Something like that." Angeline commented.

"What do you mean? Can you explain?"

"Like in the Sherlock Homes novels, the culprit will use some sort of method to provoke Sherlock. And now I have feeling we are the ones being taunted.

"Provoked? I really don't see it."

"Maybe that's because you are dull." Realizing she had gone overboard with her comment, she looked down at the ground, away from June. But when their eyes meet again, she saw no trace of resentment from June's eyes.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. Go on."

"The first piece of the body was found by a man during his morning jog, all pieces of the body were contained inside colorful piñatas. Now all 19 pieces of the body have been recovered and the identity of the body has just been identified this morning."

"Who was it?"

"A man named Michal. S. Davidson, do you happen to recognize his name?"

June froze for a moment, then drew back a chilling breath then said:

"I had some vague impressions of him; I was really familiar with him. I recall him being the Representive of some real estate company here. A while back we had a business deal between our companies, but in the end, due to some minor disagreement on the contract, the business ended there."

"When did this exactly happen?"

"It happened about a month ago, when I was still back in mainland China...you don't think I am the real culprit behind all this?"

"I never said that."

"Regardless of what you say, more or less I am related to this case." June sighed.

"...I thought about it before, you can't be the real culprit behind this."

"I am glad you think so, but I am curious of why you think I am not the real culprit all this?"