5.

Angeline felt like he was going to explode, as he waited in front of Rebecca office. Officers from all around the building stared at him like a bomb that needed to be disassembled; a bomb with long silky blond hair, agitating blue eyes and a white sundress, sunhat and sandals. And so far not a single person has worked up the courage to even walk up to him. Just when Angeline felt like he was going to explode from the tension, the door burst open and Rebecca came strolling through. She appeared to be no older then 25, and without her uniform she could have been easily mistaken as a pink hair maniacal badass punk rocker. She had rebel green eyes, and a facial expression that clearly says 'mess with me and I will bite your face off'.

"Get in." Rebecca said, japing a thumb towards her room. There was no further explanations need to be said, once they both entered the office and shut the doors, a sense of relief washed over Angeline. After they both climbed into their seats, Rebecca scanned him from head to toe and then eyed him distastefully.

"Nice dress, bitch." She said lifting both her legs onto the table and crossed them.

"Umm...Thanks?" Angeline smiled back awkwardly.

"You're welcome, bitch." Rebecca sneered.

"So...could you explain to me why I am here?"

"Simple, you're an associate of one of the dead victims." She said taking out a pack of cigarettes.

" But..."

"No, buts. Now moving onto the details, do you know any other previous associates of this Mr. Wu?"

"None that I am familiar of..."

"Moving on." Rebecca cut off, as she held the cigarette in her mouth and lit it. "Do you know where he has last been before his death?"

"I didn't keep track of him afterwards...um...isn't it against the law to smoke inside the building?"

"That's none of your business." She turned on purpose and exhaled a cloud of smoke in Angeline face, who coughed in response. Rebecca looking pleased continued with the questions:

"Where were you the day on the day of...where were you yesterday?" she pulled both her feet back, then leaned forward, like a cougar that was about to leap towards its prey.

"At home?..."

"Just spit it out! You whiny little bitch! You're wasting my f-ing time right now!" she screamed, slamming both of her hands hard against the table.

"I...am speaking the truth..." Angeline voice was close to a whimper, after reconsidering Rebecca backed down.

"Fine. Two can play this game, if I find out you're lying to me, I will bust your f-ing ass right now!" she said dubbing the remaining part of her cigarette into the ash tray.

"But I honestly swear, I am telling the truth!" Angeline appeared to be on the verge of tears; most people buy into this, but not Rebecca, never Rebecca.

"Nice acting Drama Queen," then Rebecca quickly added: "Bitch."

"Alright! What do you want me to do and what's with the 'bitch' name calling anyways?"

"No explanation for the 'bitch' name calling. As for what you need to do..." Rebecca tapped her chin with an expression that was wrapped around in thoughts. A few moments later Rebecca spoke:

"I will need you to find out the true identity of the killer of Mr. Wu."

"But...isn't that you're job instead of mine?"