"Yeah, everything is fine." I softly smile, and she smiles too, she leans in for a kiss again, and I slightly shove her away.

"What the fuck Arielle?! I thought there was something there last night?" She barks at me.

"We had fun, that was it. I'm with Lip, Sierra. I thought you understood that." I assure her.

"You think Lip will give you everything you need and want? You think Lip will love you better than me?!" Sierra's voice raises and I back up confused.

"Yes Sierra, I'm in love with him. He's everything, you and me that was just a college experiment nothing more. I'm sorry you thought it was more." I bark back at her then walk over toward my closet to grab my dress.

"I have loved you since the first time I've laid eyes on you, Arielle! The whole time you dated Silas, it killed me, and how he treated you, I would never do that. I would treat you the way you deserve." Sierra cries out, and I turn around holding my dress.

"Sierra, I already have someone that treats me the way I deserve, and it's not you please drop it." I scoff turning around.

"So I was just a fucking experiment?! You're as sick and twisted as Silas!" Sierra cries causing my stomach to churn.

"I'm sorry Sierra, I really am. But this isn't ever going to happen. I have a boyfriend. So please," I grab my heels and head toward the door, "I'm going to get ready at Lip's, I'm sorry again Sierra."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Lip said she will get over it; I feel bad honestly. During our whole friendship, I never realized she had more feelings toward me. The reason for her taking all my past boyfriends was due to jealousy. She is the green-eyed monster.

I walk into the sorority home beside Lip, and all eyes were glued to us. I started to grow uncomfortable with the stares; Lip gripped my hand causing me to look at him.

"Are you okay?" He purrs, giving me a soft smile.

"I am now." I return the smile and shake off my nerves.

"I'm going to get us drinks," Lip says kissing me on the cheek. I watch him walk away and then scan the room for Hailey.

I find the blonde talking to another blonde and a brunette. I smile and walk over to the bunch of girls gossiping, "Hey gossip girl, CW called you're canceled!" I joke, and the guys stop talking and awkwardly look at me. "It was a joke; you get it right?" I scoff.

"Yeah, we get it." The president of the sorority says. "Slut."

"Excuse me?" I furrow my eyebrows, and some girls cross their arms in front of them, glaring at me. "Hailey, what's going on?" I whisper to her, and her mouth slightly opens.

"I'm sorry, I vowed to always tell the truth and whatever secrets I have against another sister," Hailey says, eyes full of guilt.

"What are you talking about?" I shake my head confused.

"She saw you, with your problematic boyfriend and the new girl. You all acted on a sexual act that is not only a sin but makes us look bad." The president says.

"What, so I'm out the sorority?" I scoff flaring my hands.

"You're not one of us, Arielle." Another girl says.

Lip walks up beside me with two drinks and holds one out for me. He looks over at the girls who all gave me death glares, "What's going on?" He whispers, and I ignore him.

"I thought that was the point of having me join, because I know what fun is, which you wouldn't know what that is if it slapped you in the face." I bark at the president.

"We don't allow sluts in our sorority." She growls, and I clench my jaw.

"Allison, please." Hailey pleads.

"I swear if you call me that again," I growl.

"What? You're going to jump on me or something? And to think we ignored the gossip about you and one of the professors. It's probably true; you're nothing but a dirty little sl-"

Before she can say a word, I throw the drink Lip got me and throw it in her face and everyone gasps. She wipes the beer, mouth agape and frowns.

"You know God did the right thing by taking your babies, thank goodness because frankly, you'd be an awful mother." She adds.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Lip barks at her and I feel tears fall down my face.

All sounds faded and anger rushed through me. I jump on the president hitting her in the face repeatedly. The other girls grab me by my arms, and I head butt one and kick another. They all tun to me like I were a wild animal. Lip pushes them off me and grabs me by my waist. I tried fighting to get away but his grip was too strong for me to break free.

"Fuck you! I know where you live bitches, pray to God to protect you cold-hearted virgin bitches!" I yell out, and Lip carries me out the sorority home. "Let me go!" I cry out and place my hands on my knees catching my breath.

"Baby, calm down." Lip rubs my back, and I start to breathe normally. His phone starts to go off, and he looks at it. "I uh have to go family emergency."

"Want me to come with?" I ask.

"No I'm going to walk you to my dorm, you had enough excitement for the night," Lip says, and I sigh. I look back at Lip's eyes as he cups my cheeks, "Don't listen to what that girl said, you would have been the greatest mother. I'm sorry no one got to see that." He says, and I nod. We start to walk back to the dorms, and Lip wraps his arm around me holding me close as we walked. "Fuck those bitches."

"Yeah, fuck em."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
It's been awhile sowwie,
Vote, comment, share,

And make sure to check out my other lip fanfic, Chicago!

Thank you all for reading and being so supportive, ilysm.

xx q