15 ⁞ bomb's away

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I walk downstairs with Lip laughing my ass off. Fiona raises an eyebrow; she looked pissed, so I stop laughing and clear my throat heading toward the table. Fiona gives us both a dirty look and hands our breakfast. She slams our utensils on the table and once again along with another evil glare.

"Is there a reason behind the dirty looks?" Lip asks sitting down shirtless at the kitchen table.

"You two kept me up all night. Everyone in the house heard. Are you guys at least using protection?!" Fiona barks at us.

"Not making that mistake again." I laugh while digging into my food; I was starving. I notice no one talking, and I look up and see Fiona staring at me. I look over to Lip, and he awkwardly looks at the two of us.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Fiona furrows her eyebrows, and I clear my throat.

"Nothing, it was a joke." I purse my lips, and she continues to glare at me with her mouth agape.

"We'll try not to be so loud next time, okay?" Lip assures Fiona, and she runs upstairs for Liam.

"You didn't plan on telling anyone about the miscarriage?" I ask while taking a bite.

"I didn't want anyone to suffocate you about the subject," Lip says.

"Thanks." I softly smile and attempt to finish up my breakfast when I notice Lip's hand on mine. I look up to his blue eyes, and he gives me a reassuring smile.

"W-what?" We hear a shaky voice coming from the living room. I drop my fork when I see Frank walking toward us. He must have slept on the couch last night. "You two were..." Frank points at us in shock and Fiona walks back downstairs with Liam.

"Frank shut the fuck up," Lip says lowly standing up to face Frank, then Carl and Debbie walk downstairs and stop in confusion.

"What's going on?" Fiona asks looking at the two.

"My grandchild didn't make it?" Frank slurs.

"Fuck," I say under my breath.

"What's Frank talking about?" Debbie asks.

"I heard Ellie here talk about a miscarriage," Frank informs, and my eyes start to water.

I hear the front door close and look over to see Ethan behind Frank. "What's going on?" Ethan asks.

"You two were expecting? Is that why you left in the first place, Ellie?" Fiona's voice cracks. "Why didn't you tell us? Lip why didn't you tell me!" Fiona barks at him.