7 ⁞ where's fiona

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"You kissed him?!" Hailey exclaims.

"It was a spur of the moment." I facepalm.

"But he's your professor, why didn't you come to me and vent. I would've been there for you." Hailey presses me.

"Hailey you were drunk, like wasted," I whine and roll over on my bed. "I saw Lip makeout with his girlfriend, so I ran out of the party, and we talked, it didn't end well. He wants me to tell him why I left."

"Then tell him!" Hailey begs.

"He will hate me." I snapped.

"He hates you already for leaving in the first place, what do you got to lose?" Hailey points out. I think for a minute then sit up facing Hailey.

"You're right. I-I'm going over to Lip and say 'Hey Lip, remember how I told you I went away because my mom was sick? I lied she's fine, and I left because I was pregnant. And I lost the babies.' How's that?"

"Okay, well maybe you can word it differently. But yeah you'll be fine." She fakes a smile, and I scoff laying back down.

Our door swings open and Ethan frantically walks in locking the door behind him. "Hey, guys." He says out of breath.

"What did you do?" I sternly ask.

"Why do you always assume I did something?" Ethan scoffs and I glare at him. "Kenyatta found out that Mandy and I have been hooking up. He's kinda looking for me again."

"Again?! Jesus how many times does he goes out to look for you?! And Mandy again?!" I ask him.

"This is like the third. What can I say? I like the thrill." He shrugs off, and we sit there in silence. "What were you guys talking about? I can feel the tension."

"Ellie is going to tell Lip why she left." Hailey blurts out, and I throw my pillow at her.

"Finally! Here's your jacket, I hate holding in secrets and this one just feels too wrong to hold." He says throwing me my jacket and I put on my jacket then Ethan stops me, "Hey, good luck." He says.

I head over to the Gallaghers and on my way there Ian sends me a photo of the sunrise when he jogged, calling it beautiful. He was acting weird lately so I'll kill two birds with one stone deciding to go over there. It was so quiet walking there; I was accustomed to the noise. At times I missed the city, this time I did just for the fact that it's so quiet I'm forced to overthink about plenty outcomes as I always did. I finally make it, and I think 'what the hell.' I barge in and walk toward the kitchen where the noise was. To my surprise I see Mickey eating pancakes and Ian making them.

"Isn't it a little late for pancakes?"I ask, and Mickey turns to me.

"Oh look, it's Audrey Hepburn," Mickey says while taking a bite of his pancake.