14 ⁞ side hoe problems

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

My breathing starts to escalate as I'm moments away from pure bliss. The drops of sweat slowly trail down my body as I quicken my pace. His hands grip tighter on my hips and we moan in sync and my alarm goes off. I start to breath heavily and try to gasp for air. I roll off Lip and grab my phone to turn off the alarm. I sit on the edge of the bed and grab my underwear.

"Are you going somewhere?" Lip asks, and my head whips to the sweaty guy I just had sex with.

"Yeah, I'm a working gal now." I smile putting on my underwear, feeling comfortable as ever with my bare chest out. Lip never failed making me feel beautiful.

"Well, I was hoping we can cuddle." His lip twitches into a smirk.

"Lip Gallagher wanting to cuddle after sex?!" I say in a shocking tone of voice.

Lip grabs me by my hips and I fly on top of him laughing as he kisses every inch of my neck. "It's you." He says in my ear tickling my sides. He wraps his arm around my waist and rolls me over, leaving him on top of me. Lip stares at me a minute before kissing me gently on my lips.

"As much as I'd love to lie under you, I have to get ready for work." I purse my lips and pat his chest to get off. Lip loudly sighs and rolls off me. I jump off the bed and start putting on a bra. "Are you working with Tommy today?" I ask while I look for my work tee.

"Nah, I need a break. I always feel half dead when the day is done." Lip says and I nod. "Do you want to hang out when you get out of work?" Lip asks and I turn around to him smiling.

"What are we?" I curiously ask crossing my arms. "Because last time I checked, you still have a girlfriend in Miami for the summer."

Lip and I have been seeing each other non stop since that night. But it didn't feel quite right knowing Amanda is still somewhat in the picture.

"Fuck, uh, I honestly forgot about her ever since the pool party. I'll end things with her." Lip says adjusting himself up and I stand there in shock.

"You would end things with her for me?" I sit down in front of him.

Lip holds me hand and smirks, "I told you, I don't want to lose you again."

"Okay. How are you going to end it?" I raise an eyebrow, and he thinks.

"Uh, she's in Miami, so I guess I can call," Lip says scratching his head.

"You're going to break up with her on a phone call?" I get up and put on my Patsy's tee.

"What? You think I should go to Miami and do it in person?" He asks, and I frown.

"No you should call." I start to apply some mascara quickly and Lip lays back down. "I have to get going, don't want to be late." I walk over to Lip and kiss him.