20 ⁞ sinner

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

My eyes flutter open at the beautiful sight of Lip sleeping beside me. I gently run my fingers through his sandy hair, admiring every feature when I feel an arm wrap around my waist. I look down to see it wasn't Lip's but no other than Sierra. I completely forgot what happened last night, her touch reminding me, playing back every hot detail.

I clear my throat and slip out of her grip, getting off the bed and putting on one of Lip's shirts. Someone knocks on the door, and I look over to the two sleeping beauties. I open the door seeing Hailey, my old dorm mate who I've missed all summer.

"Hey! I went by your dorm, but you weren't there, so I did some investigating and found Lip's! I'm so happy you two are together! I've missed you!" Hailey exclaims, and she hugs me. "So the sorority is having a little party tonight! You have to come!"

"Sorority? Oh fuck, I forgot I even got into that thing." I face palm and Hailey pouts, "I'll be there, I love parties. Party on a Sunday though? Isn't that a sin?" I joke, and she nudges me.

"You better be there!" She laughs.

"Oh, I'll be there praising Jesus and drinking all the wine." I joke, and she nudges me. I fall on the door, and it slightly opens showing the bed where lied Sierra and Lip. Hailey's eyes widen, and I move closer closing the door behind me. "Well it was nice seeing you Hailey, see you later." I awkwardly smile and shut the door behind me.

The door being shut wakes Lip and Sierra up, their heads shooting to the side of the room where I stood. I smile and the two shrugging off what Hailey saw, I'm sure she doesn't understand what she had seen anyway.

"Oh fuck, what time is it?!" Sierra panics and grabs her phone. She jumps off the bed and quickly gets dressed, "Last night was fun, see you later." Sierra cups my face and kisses me. I stand there frozen until she leaves the room.

I look over to Lip whose eyebrows were raised, "She has this intense lesbian love for you. Is she now part of our relationship?" He asks, and I crawl on the bed toward him.

"Of course not, that was a one-time thing, I'll break the news to her at some point." I kiss him, and he cracks a smile, "I'm going to a party tonight at my sorority, wanna come?"

"That Jesus one you got in?" He asks, and I nod, "I'll go anywhere with you." Lip purrs as he leans in to kiss me.

Lip starts to kiss me passionately then pushes me down on the bed as he hovers on top of me, kissing every inch of me. My eyes roll back as he feeds me of my addiction to him.

It's almost party time, and I decide to go back to my dorm and change into something more appropriate. Something that didn't cry out, 'I'm a sinful slut.' I unlock my door and see Sierra standing there smiling. She walks over to kiss me and me back away.

"Is everything okay?" She asks, eyebrows furrowed.

This was going to be painful, having to tell her that there's nothing between us. I was with Lip; we are in college it was just a little experiment. Something that in the future we will laugh at because it was just one of our many impulsive college decisions.