6 ⁞ jesus is the answer

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

It's party time, and I'm excited. I decide to wear a mini skirt and a tight long sleeved shirt that made my boobs pop. I have already downed two beers, and taken four shots of tequila. It may have seemed to be a lousy party because of who was throwing it, but this party has been insane. These girls know how to party, Hailey seems to be having fun. I have never seen her drunk before, so I know tonight will be pretty interesting.

I head over to the keg and feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Ethan and Lip beside each other. Lip face lights up when he sees me and my first instinct was to hug him. "Ahh! You guys made it!" I beam.

"Wow. You look... amazing." Lip says, and I grin.

"Thanks," I smirk and hear someone clear their throat beside Lip. I look over at the girl beside Lip as she glares at me. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." I awkwardly say.

"I'm Amanda, Lip's girlfriend." She says with an attitude taking her hand out. I look over to Ethan who walks away. Lip seemed awkward and I? Literally dying, my heart was breaking at this very moment.

"Girlfriend?" I question, and she makes a face.

"As of recently yeah." Lip scratches his head, and I look back at Amanda and give her my world famous fake smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ellie," I say over the music finally shaking her hand.

"Ellie? Oh, I've heard a lot about you from Lip. You're Ethan's sister. You two must have been close." She says not sounding very excited.

"Very." I sternly say, and Hailey walks over.

"Lip! You made it! That's so great. Ellie get him a drink, drink a lot tonight!" She slurs, and I nudge her.

"This is my roommate, Hailey," I say. "Hailey meet Lip, and his girlfriend Amanda," I say she quickly sobers up.

"Girlfriend? heh"Hailey's eyes widen. "Ellie how about we do some shots, you look like you need shots, let's go," Hailey says grabbing my arm pulling me away from Lip and Amanda. "Oh my gosh, he has a girlfriend!" She whispers yells.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting that." I look over to the two who were laughing together. "I was hoping we would get back together." I pout.

"You still haven't told him?" Hailey asks, and I shake my head.

"You're right though; I need shots." I walk toward the alcohol and drink my pain away.