14 ⁞ side hoe problems

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you later," Lip says in between kisses. I smile, and he pulls me in deeper causing me to laugh.

I grab my bag and phone heading toward the door and turn back to the beautiful sight of Lip. I smirk at him just before leaving and see Ian going through a suitcase.

"Hey." Ian lets out a breath.

"Hey. What are you doing?" I furrow my eyebrows pointing at the opened suitcase.

"From the airport, a lot of people don't pay attention to their belongings. Is Lip in there? I could've sworn I heard him last night." Ian scrunches his nose.

"I gotta go to work, good luck with that!" I scurry to the door and head out. Last thing I wanted was for people to find out about Lip and I. He still had a girlfriend and I didn't want everyone to see me for who I was in the situation, the side hoe.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

I walk on over toward my last table and grab my well deserved tip. I was exhausted from waiting tables, I'm still not used to working and missed pa's money.

I put the dishes away and notice Fiona talking to a frequent customer who happens to be a musician. I check the time on my phone and the door closes. Lip walks over to me and I smile.

"Just in time." I smile and he leans over to give me a kiss but I back away. "Fiona is right there." I whisper. Lip looks over and nods. "So, did you do it?"

"Yeah, I called her but-" Lip gets cut off by Fiona.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Fiona asks Lip.

"I was just picking up El." Lip states and I try not to blush.

"I'm glad you two made up and are friends." Fiona smiles and skips away into the sunset.

"She seems like she's in a chipper fucking mood." Lip jokes and I laugh.

"I'm going to get changed, it'll only be a minute." I grip his hand and run off to the back. I change my shirt and grab my bag then head out. "Bye Fiona!" I wave.

"Goodbye to you too princess." Melinda, another employee at Patsy's, comments. I flip her off smiling and she laughs.

On the train ride to the Gallagher home, my fingers were perfectly intertwined with Lip's as if that's where they belonged. His thumb occasionally rubbed against my hand. I'd catch him staring at me from time to time but didn't mind because I'd stare too.

Once we walk inside, we ran upstairs avoiding the other Gallagher's and our lips met. We passionately kissed closing the sliding door behind us and did what we were so good at, sex.

I heard voices echoing from downstairs and my eyes widen as I look up at a panting Lip above me. "Just ignore them we're fine." Lip purrs and slowly adjusts himself. His chest pressed against mine and he cupped his face kissing me. I nod and bite my lip, then he starts to thrusts again. This time I try to contain my moans so that no one can hear. "Your turn." Lip purrs and turns me over.

I start to grind on him, the blanket only covering our bottom. His hands trail from my thighs up to my waist and grips. I hear the screen door of Lip's room slide open and my head whips to see who it is. "Oh shit." I say and jump off Lip, covering my bare chest.

Lip shoots up from the bed and quickly puts on his boxers. He stands up and blocks me from our unwelcomed guest. "Are you fucking kidding me Lip?" Amanda cries out. Her lip trembling from anger.

I furrow my eyebrows and look over to Lip. "What are you doing here?" Lip asks, and she looks over at me then back to Lip.

"I wanted to surprise you, so I came all the way over here from Miami. But I see you're doing just fine without me." Amanda laughs as tears fell down her face. "How long has this been going on?"

"For a while now." Lip sighs in defeat.

I slowly get off the bed with the blanket wrapped around me like a burrito and rummage through the pile of clothes on the floor. I pick out one of Lip's shirts and just when I'm about to put it on Amanda talks. "Oh you don't have to get dressed now, I've seen it all." Amanda raises an eyebrow and I toll my eyes and throw the shirt on me. It fit like a dress, I
plop back down on the bed and look up to the two.

I guess he didn't get to end things with her.

"Do you love her?" Amanda asks and Lip looks back at me with sorry eyes.

"Yeah." He quietly says.

"Are you in love with her? Have you been this whole fucking time?!" Her voice raises and I can hear the pain coming from it.

"Y-yeah, I'm in love with her and I never stopped." Lip says and my cheeks feel hot. Amanda starts to sob leaning against the doorway. "I called you earlier today to end things but you didn't give me the chance." Lip adds and my eyes widen.

"You were going to break up with me and I flew all the way here for you." Amanda scoffs. She walks up to Lip and clenches her jaw. "Do it, end it. I'm here now."

"It's over between us, Aman-" A fist flies across Lip's face, and he holds onto it.

"What the fuck?!" Lip yells out, and I jump off the bed.

"I was falling in love with you, you took my virginity!" Amanda cries out. I heard footsteps and whispering coming from the house and I knew we had an audience.

The footsteps become louder and Fiona runs toward the commotion. "What's happening? Lip? Ellie? Amanda?" Fiona says confused looking at each of us.

"I didn't make you fall in love with me!" Lip shouts out.

"Yes you did! By being you, and your cock! God I'm so stupid." Amanda cries out and I check on Lip's face. She attempts to punch Lip again and I shove her away.

"You need to go!" Fiona barks at Amanda.

"You two are perfect for each other! You two are both fucked up damaged people." Amanda sobs and then runs off.

I stand there in shock and look over to a bleeding Lip. I grab a napkin and hold it against his lip. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you that-" Lip mumbles through the napkin and I stop him.

"It's okay, it's over now. You have a busted lip to prove it." I laugh and move the napkin to kiss him. I look over and Fiona and the rest of the Gallagher's stand by the doorway of Lip's room confused.

"So are you two back together?" Carl asks. We both just look at each other and laugh.

"Welcome back Ellie, we missed you." Fiona smiles at me. "Okay show's over dinner's almost ready." Fiona barks at everyone and closes Lip's door.

"You should really get a door with a lock." I joke and Lip laughs. "So, you're in love with me huh?" I bite my lip.

"Yeah, I am." He says, and I smile widely.

"I'm in love with you too Phillip Gallagher." I kiss him and he kisses back then winces. "I'll get you an ice pack for that." I smile and he nods.

Lip Gallagher is in love with me.