Will you marry me?

Start from the beginning

What if it was worse than he thought. What if he'd go to jail and never she his baby girl?

What Mark didn't know was that this was the cops plan all along.

They always did the same thing - let the criminals sweat for a while before questioning.

Sure, Mark wasn't a criminal, but he had a relationship with a minor.

Well, Kayla was 18 now, but according to Jenny Torez, they had a relationship when Kayla was only 17 and he had gotten her pregnant.

One of the officers, officer Mia Shayne, was a woman in the age of 24. She was a single mother of a 8 year old boy. She had, just as Kayla, slept with an older man and gotten pregnant.

Unlike Mark, this man didn't want anything to do with the baby, so Mia had to raise a baby on her own.

So, Mia thought it was a shame that a man who wanted to take care of his baby, got this.

Since Mia could relate to Kayla's situation, she wanted nothing more than for Mark to be free so that he could be with his baby.

Mia's son would every now and then ask where his daddy was and who he was. It broke Mia's heart when she had to tell her son that he simply didn't want to be around them.

So, yes, Mia Shayne would do everything in her power to prove that Mark and Kayla deserved to be together.

Mark was getting inpatient when someone finally opened the door.

In walked two cops. One woman and one man.

The man was officer Mars and the woman was no one other than officer Shayne.

Both officers sat down on a chair in front of Mark.

" You are Mark Torez, correct? " Officer Mars asked.

" Yes. " Mark simply answered.

" You are married to Jenny Torez, correct? "

" Yes, but we are getting a divorce. We have.. Drifted apart." Mark answered.

" Okay, according to your wife, soon ex-wife, you have been having an affair with Kayla Sommers, your student, correct? "

" Ms. Sommers is my student, yes. " Mark answered, avoiding the question.

" You didn't answer my question, do you or do you not... " Officer Mars was cut of by a knock on the door.

The door was opened and a head was stuck in. It was a young man, in his early 20s, named Jacob Grey.

" I'm sorry to interrupt, but a Mikael Torez and Kayla Sommers are standing outside. " Jacob informed the two officers.

" Alright. We'll be right there. " Officer Mars informed Jacob.

Nodding, Jacob closed the door.

" Mr. Torez, we will continue this later. " Mars told Mark before he and Shayne left the room.

Kayla's POV

Me and Mikael, as I learned Mark's father was named, waited for some cops to get here.

I was hoping Mark didn't cave in and told them about us and the baby, because we ( me and Mikael ) had a plan.

Since Jenny was, obviously, not quite right in the mind and we had proof, they couldn't trust what she had told them. Meaning that they can't charge Mark for anything based on what Jenny said without proof, which they didn't have.. Yet.