"Look! Either we fly in or I'll go in myself to make sure it's safe." I yell out and everyone turns to me in astonishment but I keep my ground since my anger was fueling me.

     "We came here to find answers didn't we? Are we really going to turn back now?" Shiro said in a more calm manner which brought me back to reality and an embarrassment overwhelmed me.

      I hid behind Keith and I felt him tense at my touch. I look up to him apologetically and he was looking straight ahead but his face was bright red. I was about to say something to him until he shook his head.

     "Shiro, you know I trust you. But this doesn't feel right." Keith said and I looked up at him in disbelief.

     "And you know how much I hate to agree with Keith, but it's a big fat ditto for me." Lance announced with crossed arms and I moved away from them.

     "The Galra could have implanted fake memories of your escape in your head." Pidge suggested and I looked around at them all in astonishment.

     "Oh come on, that would be so evil. Which the Galra are...but they would have to come up with some molecular level storage unit which...his hand...does have...but to be linked up by memory, it would be a direct pathway to his brain which...yeah..." Hunk mumbled and I look over at him knowing he was trying to help but...

     "Guys come on! Ulaz wouldn't have gone through all this trouble. I believe him. And someone must have helped Shiro to escape...if someone hadn't of helped Shiro...we wouldn't be who and where we are right now. So please..." I say and I feel a hand rest on my back.

     "Ulaz freed me. Without him, we wouldn't be here, just like (Y/n) said." Shiro said and I looked up at him and smiled as we turned our attention back to our sceptical team.

     "Fine, slow and steady Coran. Head for the Xanthorium cluster." Allura sighed out with clenched fists and I looked over at Ulaz who nodded his head at me with a smile, which I returned.

     "Yes princess. Beginning approach. Impact imminent in five, four, three, two...well that's something." Coran says and we all look up in question.

     "What is it?" Allura asked Coran.

     "Putting it up on the screen now." A large screen appeared before us and showed us traveling through a tunnel.

     "Amazing! They're folding space!" Pidge cried out as she stared at the screen in awe.

     "It's like a space taco, or a space calzone. Or a spacetime soup dumpling and we're the soup! Hey is there a cafeteria on this thing?" Hunk asked as I heard his stomach growl and I giggled.

     My stomach then let out a huge growl itself and everyone turned towards me and laughed. I looked over to Ulaz who had a smile on his face, but when we made eye contact he fell plain faced again and looked away. Soon after the screen then showed a blue ship floating within the clusters.

     "Welcome to the Blade of Marmora communications base Thadldycon. Now, if you'll free me, I need to send a message to the leadership. They need to know that i've made contact with Voltron." Ulaz says while standing up.

     "Go with him and keep an eye on him. I'll stay here. " Allura commanded.

     "Oh! Can we go?" Hunk asked excitedly

     "I want to see how they make the space pocket!" Pidge announced with a glow to her face and stars in her eyes.

     "You guys go ahead. I'll hang back and protect the lovely ladies." Lance said while slinging an arm around Allura's shoulder and winking at me.