Color Mania

Mama: Lauren

Baby: Camila

Lauren's p.o.v

Today my little baby decide that she wanted to draw, color, and paint. I took her to a room that I made for her to do this kind of stuff. "Mami I color something for you" She said. "Okay baby" She pulled out some paper and crayons. 

I sat on the rocking chair and read my book. After about 20 minutes my baby came up to me. "Mami I done" she showed me the drawing of two stick people. "It mami and me" she squealed."wow baby I'll hang it up" Another one for the wall that had all her drawings and paintings.

"I paint now mami pease" I nodded my head. "Yea, come here so I can take your shirt off" I said. "I pulled her shirt over her head leaving her in only her diaper. I tickled her tummy earning a giggle. " Okay you can paint baby" I said helping her get the paint and a large paper.

Thank God I don't have carpet in this room. I set the large paper on the floor and the paint too. I went back to reading.

After an hour pasted I looked up. I saw a paint covered baby. "What happened to you Cami?" I asked crouching to her side. "I paint mami" she said I giggled at her. "Alright bath time" I stood her up and took her by the hand and lead her to the bathroom.

I strip her out of her diaper. I fix the water and in she goes. "Mami, wan puppy for christmas" she said while playing with her ducky. "Yeah, well hopefully santa brings it for you" i said.

After an much needed bath I diapered her and dressed her and off for a nap she went. I head to the art room and hung up her painting. I looked at the wall and smiled at all the art my little baby has done. I a one lucky mama bear.

After taking some time to look at my baby's art I started to clean up the room. I put away all the crayons and paper. Then I picked up the paint and put it way. After that I grabbed the mop and mopped the room from the paint that ened on the floor.

Once I finished I went back to reading my book. I had been reading for about and hour or so when I heard my baby calling me. I put my book down and went into the nursery. "Hi baby did you have a nice nap?" I asked. "Mhm mami up" she reached her arms up to me. I smiled and picked her up into my arms.

I pat her diaper to check to see if she is wet and she is. I take her to changing table and untapped her diaper. I wipe her down and put her into a clean diaper. "There we go all nice and clean" I said.  "Do you want to eat something nena?" I ask her. " 'es mama" She said as I took her into my arms. she hides in my neck.

I walk down to the kitchen and sat her in her highchair. I made her some nuggets and fries and gave them to her. After she eat and and I cleaned her face she wanted to color some more. That was how the rest of the day went for us too.