"You're sick."

"Unwell, Ambrosius. I am unwell. Speaking of which, get out of here and go tell Theo to quit harassing the tourists by summoning dead folk. I'm getting really sick and tired of all these complaints I have coming in about my psychotic redheaded demon child scaring off tourists. That's Styx's main source of income and I'll be damned if he bankrupts me. God or no god, financial problems are crap." I told him sternly. Ambrosius rolled his eyes.

"Yes, sir. If you need me, I'll be controlling one of my older brothers." He said dryly, then vanished in a column of blue smoke. I shook my head and turned back around, finishing off the pomegranate and teleporting it back outside for the insects. I made my way down the hall, wiping my hands on my uniform pants before pausing near the library that was just a couple halls down from the throne room. I felt a presence moving around inside, so I moved to the double wooden doors and cracked one open to look inside.

Niki was sitting down at a table, reading aloud from a book while the tutor I'd hired corrected him every so often, then praised him on his progress. Niki caught sight of me out the corner of his eye and flashed me a smile before returning to work. I shut the door and moved on down the hallway.

Okay, maybe I did make a few changes by changing the slavery laws. Slavery was illegal now. All brands were null and void in the area. Former slaves were freed. Imp breeding and selling was now illegal for the first time in history. It was a huge step and I received shit tons of, well, shit for it. The other realms screamed and threw a hissy fit over destroying what they called a natural law.

Natural my ass.

The only realm that conveniently agreed with me was Hell.

Gee, wonder how that happened.

Speaking of foreign presences... I continued down the hallway toward the throne room and approached the double doors, then paused, a smirk curving the corner of my lips. I pushed the doors open and came inside to the newly designed throne room. Decorated with sleek black walls that faded to green at the top with dark trees running the lengths of the walls toward the head of the room where my black throne sat in front of a large skull and cross bones design on the wall behind it in blue hues.

And standing in the center of the room, Lucifer seemed to be admiring the work, head tilted toward the ceiling where the Aurora Borealis rippled gently. Dressed in a white high-collared leather jacket with matching leather pants that hugged fine muscular legs, and a pair of white boots that thumped on the marble floor with the weight of him, Lucifer was definitely a hot piece of ass. His blonde curly hair was brushed over one shoulder, celestial blue eyes gazing up at the ceiling before slowly lowering to lock on me.

"You kept me waiting." He stated. I shrugged, shutting the doors behind me and setting the lock with an automatic barrier protection to keep people out of the room.

"Yeah, I was giving the whole parenting thing a shot. I'm exhausted. How do you do it?" I grunted, walking over to him. Lucifer smirked, unable to keep a straight face anymore as he unfolded his hands from behind his back to fold over his chest instead.

"Practice makes perfect. So I heard Blaine's pregnant."

"You eavesdropping piece of shit."

"Oh, honey, you're embarrassing me." Lucifer said sarcastically with an eye roll. I smirked, stepping up to him and capturing his lips in a bruising kiss that had us both moaning before we broke apart, our eyes meeting intently for a moment before I stepped back and swept a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, well, I don't need anymore kids. He can have this one. I've already got my hands full with Nikias." I added with a scoff. Lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"So I've heard. Ambrosius says he can't stay put." He commented. I nodded, pausing to grimace in remembrance over Nikias's latest adventure. The kid had developed Theo's ADHD, I swear. He couldn't stay put and had to always be doing something, and Nikias seemed to jump back in mental age because he liked to think he was a super hero, running around town like some kind of vigilante, doing what the authorities couldn't-- kicking the living shit out of bad guys and publicly humiliating them for attempting to fight back. I'd do something about it, but the little shit was like Zerro. There one second and gone the next. He came home for dinner and pretended he had nothing to do with it.

Worse was trying to get him to pay attention in his studies. He and Niki shared a tutor, who was probably seconds away from quitting between Niki's clumsiness and Nikias's rebelliousness. I would always fucking hate Julius for not letting me age him past his teenage years.

But that was fine; Julius was suffering for his stupidity. Raven, no surprise, had been the one to, once again, subdue Julius. He killed the bastard-- again, and now Julius resided in the cell that had been reserved for Cronus.

"Anyway," I said, shaking my head, "What about Akin?" Lucifer had given Akin, what Lucifer called his birthright. Akin was an angel. Not completely, but enough so that he was untouchable by other pantheons and most of the other angels. He also became the ambassador of Hell, now living in Inferi as Styx was still not quite safe for his... pet. Hannibal, the hybrid god of both Atlantean and Greek blood, had beaten Iapetus's ass so badly that Iapetus's voice had risen an octave and he was now suffering eternal torture in Tartarus with his sick twisted family.

"Pretty good," Lucifer admitted, rubbing the back of his neck, "He's thinking about getting another job, but he never sticks to it. He gets distracted." Of that I had no doubt. Akin had a habit of making plans and never following through with them. His excuse? He didn't want to leave Hannibal home alone, even though Hannibal left the house on occasion anyway. It was a strange relationship that I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot cattle prod.

"It's weird, isn't it," Lucifer said suddenly, making me look at him sideways, "Everything's peaceful for once. No threat of the Titans. Your people are rebuilding. The realms are recovering. You have an alliance with Duat for the first time in history, same with Helheim. Your sons aren't fighting each other, or you. Persephone's extending her stay in the mortal realm. It's like a happily ever after without the cheesy music." I rolled my eyes, moving over to my throne and taking a seat, folding one leg over the other and slumping back in it.

"Are you kidding me? No way. That'd be boring. I'll stir up some shit one way or another. The world hasn't seen the last of me."

"Why's that?" Lucifer asked, arching a brow at me. I smirked.

"I'm Hades, bitch."

END

A/N: No, like, end as in this is the end. Yes, that's right. This book is the final book in my Underworld/Hell series. It's short, sweet, and open to fanfictions, fantasizes, and wonderous oneshots/short stories in Otherworld. I had so much fun with these series. A jumble of mythology, violence, smut, and adult terror. Oh, and toxic amounts of sarcasm.

Any questions you may have will most likely be answered in short stories or oneshots in Otherworld, a collection for this entire series. What happened to certain characters, how're they doing now, more origin stories, etc. I hope you all enjoyed this story, this series, as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'm gonna miss these guys~ Thank you all so much for reading!

IMPORTANT EDIT: I lied. I'm a liar. Oh well. There's a sequel series to this series. Go look for The Atlantis Saga: Retribution. Enjoy~