School.

Yes, I know it's been forever...I'm sorry...but I'm here now with another chapter.
I don't reaaaaally have an excuse for not updating. I've just been occupied with other things and I'll try not to take so long next time I have writers block.

Deku pov.

The day at school was very tiring and long. It seemed to drag on relentlessly and I was still bathing in the glory of our...very satisfying sex session when Kacchan and I finally arrived to school around lunchtime which resulted in a long chat with Aizawa sensei about being on time and some worried glances from All Might and my friends when they spot the bruises and cut on my cheek that Noah inflicted.

"Ok...well....since you guys decided to finally come back to school at noon you guys missed my class but made it in time for lunch...so get out of my classroom and get your food." Aizawa sensei says as he waves us off with the flick of his wrist.

"Ahhh...we're not in trouble?" I ask skeptically looking at kacchan who just shrugs at me.

"Do you want to be in trouble?..." He Asks simply with a narrow glare in his eyes and I shake my head no.
"Then get out of my classroom before I decide that I do want to punish you both."

I squeak and rush out of the room, kacchan follows me, chuckling at me with a shake of his head

"Hey...kacchan?" I stop him in a empty hallway outside the busy lunchroom as we prepare to go inside and get our tray of food

He hums softly in acknowledgment and puts his hands in the pockets of his baggy jeans, hunching his back and leaning over me.

"Do you think...that...maybe we could k-keep us a secret?....I'm just not ready to tell anybody...and frankly I'm not even sure that we're even a thing right now or if maybe you just want to be friends or if your regretting having sex with me. I know that sex doesn't mean that we're technically dating but you seemed really into it and I-"

He stops me by grabbing my face with his strong fingers and letting a deep growl vibrate out from his chest.

"Idiot...I'm not using you for sex and yes, we're dating. Whether you like it or not, I'm yours and now you're mine." He leans down and joins our lips.

My chest tightens and I find myself melting at his reassuring words. Becoming a content puddle as he wraps his arms around my diaphragm and kisses my forehead softly.

"If your want to keep this a secret then we should head inside the lunchroom before we get caught." He says against the skin of my forehead.

He squeezes me before detangling me from his arms and taking a few step back. Leaving me cold and yearning for more of his warmth.

He spins on his heel and walks into the lunchroom.
I wait a few moments before following him, tracing the places where he walked and weaved through the crowds of people until I reach my normal table next to his.
He sits at his table next to mine, a girl from the class below us sits across from his seat and she looks up at him, her eyes suddenly sparkle and she gives him a vibrant smile.

I feel a pang of jealousy but I shove it down as I sit with Uraraka and Ida.
They look up from their hushed conversation to acknowledge my presence.

"Midoriya where were you yesterday?!" Uraraka says as I pull out my plastic chair and collapse in it, a bolt of pain shoots through my lower back and I wince.

"I've...been... discovering myself..." I watch from the corner of my eye as kacchans eyes flick towards me and I can't seem to hold back a smile as it cracks my face.

"There's no time for self discovery...you missed a lot of very important stuff yesterday." Ida Says, a frustrated look finding itself on his features.