Taste.

I think it's time for some smut...don't you?

I promised smut and here it is, you're welcome. Enjoy...

I'm currently laying my head on kacchans lap. We are both on the couch watching some random action/horror movie that kacchans been apparently "dying to see", his fingers are softly caressing my head as he threads his fingers in my hair...he occasionally pulls the locks roughly when the movie becomes too intense but I don't care, I'm too focused on staring up at his face.

He looks down at me to see me staring up at him with adoration in my orbs and his face seems to soften, an unnatural softness pooling in his eyes.

He brings his hand down from my hair to my cheeks where he begins to stroke the freckled skin delicately.

After a few moments his fingers trail down to my lips and he begins to stroke my bottom lip, our breaths grow slightly heavy and I kiss his thumb softly, a soft pop echoing out in the silence of the room.

His eyes immediately grow dark and I can't ignore the desperate thoughts running through my mind and the need pulling on my conscious mind.

"Deku...I-I don't think this is a-" he stops his sentence immediately and he lets out a strangled groan as I suck on his finger, letting the warm cavern of my mouth send his mind to sinful places.

I lift my head and turn my body so I'm sitting on his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck, my orbs staring deep into his lust filled eyes, and my thighs straddling his lap.

I lean forward and kiss his lips delicately, the kiss immediately grows desperate and sloppy when kacchan licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth for his tongue to explore and prod my cavern hungrily.

I rub my arousal against his as his hands travel down to my ass. he squeezes the mounds harshly bringing out a gasp as I let go of the kiss, a string of saliva still connects me and kacchan and I find that my breath grows erratic and crazy along with the thoughts running through my mind.

"K-kacchan...please..." I say with heavy pants flowing out with the wanton begs from my slightly parted lips.

"I need you."
He's suddenly standing up, his hands holding me close to his body and I wrap my legs around him to support my body.

Every move of my body, every little twitch, causes the chain reaction that sends fire burning down my cock, relief not to be found as I begin to lose my consciousness in favor of drifting into a state of bliss and pleasure.

He kisses me and it ignites my entire body. Everything is buzzing. I can feel it from my head down to my toes. Every nerve is on fire, begging for the release that only Kacchan can give me. Begging for Kacchan to bring me even more pleasure. Begging for Kacchan to make me his like he has so many times before.

He turns and carries me to the bedroom, his movements are quick and harsh but he eventually gets me to the bed and he throws me down on the soft surface roughly.

I gasp out as I hit the fluffy bed and kacchan stares down at me, his looming figure sends a bolt of arousal to my manhood and I squirm uncomfortably.

I see kacchans eyes grow even darker and he strips off his shirt, revealing nice defined muscles that flex as he throws his shirt to the ground forcefully.
I slide back on the bed, my back against a pile of pillows, as I open up my legs, giving kacchan a good view of my growing arousal through my pants.

He puts his knee on the bed between my open legs, and leans over my figure, staring down at me with a deep carnal look in his eyes and his arms on each side of my head.