Sex over romance.

Green...
The only color I saw as I stared up at the luminous figure looking down at me with concern and sentiment in his eyes which seemed to glow through the dark veil surrounding me and cradle me in a feeling of contentment and value.

How could he always make me feel so confident and pitied at the same time?

"K-Kacchan? You'll get sick out here...what's wrong?" His voice is coated in sweetness...it sounds as if he almost cares about me.

"Get away." I mutter pitifully, pushing his hands away from me and turning my head to the side, hiding myself to save what little pride I have left.

He gets down on his knees and stares into my eyes, searching for anything physically wrong with me when he notices the dried tears on my face and the red rim around my eyes.

"Oh, k-Kacchan are you crying?!"

He doesn't wait for an answer before he is digging through his bag frantically searching for something, which I presume is a tissue or handkerchief.

"Here we go..."
He's holding a small white bag and pulls out a handkerchief engraved with "KB&IM" on it. (katsuki bakugo and Izuku Midoriya)

I instantly recognize the small piece of cloth as the one I made for him a few years ago.
It's also the same one he used to wipe tears off my my face so many times before, when I was weak and needed him for everything.

Who am I kidding? I'm still weak and I still need him for everything.

"This reminds me of the old days..." he says zoning off as he uses the soft cloth to wipe away any evidence of my earlier break down.

"Remember when we would sit under this tree and just kiss all day?" He laughs quietly to himself, still wiping my face even though it's just damped again by the oncoming rain.

I frown and cross my arms at the memory.

"I'm actually surprised your not putting up a big fight like you usually do.."

I look into his green orbs, his words fading out and mixing with the pitter patter of the rain beating down on the cold pavement in the dark behind him.

He's so beautiful...
I wanna reach out my hand and run my fingers along his face and thread them in the loose curls of his hair.

I wanna cover his lips with mine and nibble on all the sensitive parts of his body...feeling the heat radiating off his body and watching the goosebumps rise from his tan skin when I would run my tongue across his neck to his chest...then to his hips.

My breath grows hot and my skin begins to burn from the pleasure.

"Hey...k-kacchan?" He asks checking his watch and getting up off his knees, wiping the puddles of mud off his shoes.

"I have to go get ready for work I'll leave you my num-"
He's cut off by my mouth crashing into his as every sliver of resistance I had been holding onto broke and all the repressed feelings I have been holding for 10 years came flooding forward in a wave of emotions.

Dang. I did it.

Sorry for the cliffhanger(not really) but it's like my specialty.
Anyway, if you enjoyed...please vote, it really helps me and makes me feel better.