#10 KAO-CHAN AND KAI, YOU WHAT?!

A/N
Me: The video above is for fun and it fits the chapter. I didn't wait for the suggestion of P.O.V. i was gonna use this chapter, just because this came in my mind. I'll begin this chapter with Bubbles' P.O.V. Just because her P.O.V. was maybe once or twice in this book.

Btw: 2 weeks after new years day.
Bubbles' P.O.V.
Me and my friends were just hanging out until... *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I opened my compact and saw the professor. "What is it professor?" I asked him. "It's the RowdyRuff Boys." After he said that I could hear Kaoru groan from annoyance. "Let's go girls!" Momoko said.
"HYPER BLOSSOM!"
"ROLLING BUBBLES!"
"POWERED BUTTERCUP!"

At an alley (Alley: Of course why don't you use my name again!)
Once we got there we saw the RRBZ, but they were all looking at one person, and one place of her body... Buttercup, and her neck. I looked at Buttercup's neck Blossom also noticed the boys stares, so also she looked at Buttercup's neck. Me and Blossom were shocked of what we saw... 2 Vampire bite marks, one on the left side of her neck and on the right side of her neck. BC noticed our stares, she got kinda nervous so she covered her neck with her hands. "W-What are you guys looking at?" She asked us nervously. "Your bite marks Kaoru." Butch sa- Hold the phone, did he just call her Kaoru?! Me and my friends were shocked. "So Blossom is Momoko." Blossom was kinda nervous when Brick said that. "And Bubbles Miya-chan." I was shocked. Not because he also knew my name, but the fact that he called me Miya-chan. "Wait a minute..." BC began. "...Then that means..." "What is it BC?" Blossom asked. "Fuck no." BC mumbled. "Can't believe i had sex with a PowerPuff." Butch said. His brothers were looking at butch with a surprised look, guess they also didn't know. Me and Blossom looked at BC, she looked red from embarrassed and madness. "BC YOU WHAT?!" Me and Blossom asked her. "BUTCH YOU WHAT?!" We heard Brick and Boomer yell. "I just figured something out." Buttercup said to change the subject. "What is it?" I asked. "If they know our names and Butch says he had something with me, then that means that they're..." "Kai, Akari and Ikuto." Blossom finnished her sentence.

Butch's P.O.V.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Brick asked me. "We weren't supposed to do that remember?" Boomer asked. "First, I had sex with BC a.k.a Kaoru. Second, Yes I do remember, but I couldn't hold back." "AND WHAT IF SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT?!" Brick asked. "Then you'll be an uncle." I replied coldly. It seems that the Puffs also heard it... "BC R U PREGNANT?!" Blossom asked BC. "STOP SHOUTING AT ME!! AND TO ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION, NOT THAT I KNOW!!!!" BC answered. "It's actually pretty fun watching them like this." Me and my brothers laughed, until we got pushed back by force. "Listen dimwits, it's over. Don't ever come near us again. And don't EVER call us." Bc said. And with that they disappeared...

One day later.
Brick's P.O.V.
We were in class, me and my brothers saw what we didn't expect to happen...

3 empty seats.

A/N
Me: So is this the end...
Daniel: Hold your breath and count to ten.
Haru*smacks him on the back of his head*: BAKA!
Me:... Or will there be a new book of this story?
Ppgz x Rrbz: Let us know if you want it to end like this...
My pack: Or if you want it to continue, but then in a new book.
Me: Vote and stay tuned.
All: Ciao, adios, goodbyee.