#9 2/2 New Years Special

A/N                                                                                                                        I'm a bad author for updating so late.

Kaoru's P.O.V.                                                                                             Me and my friends walked to the house of the boys and got to the door. Blossom was in the front and she was about to knock until... "Aren't you gonna knock, Kaoru?" Blossom said. "Why?" I asked her. "Cause he called you." She said back. I groaned "Fine." I walked lazily closer to the door, knocked on it and a few seconds later the door got answered by the green devilish vampire. "Come in, my brothers are in the living room." And of course my friends went to the living room. I waited in the hall for Kai to close the door so that i could talk to him. Suddenly I got bitten in my neck, and you know who that is... "Kai!" I hissed. "Oops... I did it again." He said smiling while resting his head on my shoulder. "Why again?!" I asked. "Because you taste good." He said while licking his fangs. (Me: BTW It's like 2 minutes to 12 A.M. BC: In the book of course, because someone is a bit lazy. Me: I am not lazy, I had concentration problems! Bc: Whatever. Back to my P.O.V. Me: No because Butch's P.O.V. is now.)

Butch's P.O.V.
I bit her to be sure that she isn't Buttercup.
Flashback.
I used telepathy to talk to her, but then i looked at her neck... Bite marks?! Exactly at the place i bit Kao-chan. That's strange. Guess I'll bite Kao-chan once more.
Flasback end.
I'll enjoy this night with Kao-chan, I'll worry about BC later.
"5... 4...." New year is about to start.
3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Out of happiness i kissed Kaoru. She was shocked at first, but then she gave in. Afterwards we got to my room and it got a bit passionate. (Me: No details... Get your dirty minds working.) Best day of my life.

Sorry i was late, but it got here so...
Till next time.