#7 The RRBZ!?

A/N
Ayane:"Konnichiwa min~"
Alley:"Stop with your Japanese!"
Ayane:"Bonjour. :3"
Alley:"Gosh no."
Blaid:"Babe are you gonna make this story in different languages?"
Ayane:"Maybe idk."
Bunny:"Shouldn't you apoligize."
Ayane:"Yeah i'm 2 days late."
Bc:"We've noticed. BUCTH QUIT BITING ME!!!"
Butch:"Nope, you just taste too good."
Ayane: XD
Blaid:"Okayyyy? DISCLAIMER."
Ayane:"Calm down."
Bubbles and Blossom:" Ayane doesn't own the ppgz and the rrbz. She only owns Blaid, Alley and the story."
Boomer and Brick:"Onto the story."
Ayane:"HEYY!!"

Boomer's P.O.V.
We're at home, mama's gone so we live with the three of us. It's in the evening and i'm cooking ramen noodles. Btick and Butch are waiting at the table for the food. I go to them with the noodle bowls, i put them down on the table and start eating. "Those girls look a lot like the puffs." Me and Butch both look up to Brick. "Ehat was that?" Butch asked to know for sure. "Those girls Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru, they look like the powerpuff girls z but then older." Brick said. I gotta say he's right. Those girls really look like the puffs. "Well you're kinda right." I said. "Hey! Why don't we go annoy the puffs, I'm kinda bored." Butch said. I am kinda bored 2 so i'd agree with it. "Sure, let's go."

Hard Brick!
Explosive Boomer!
Strong Butch!

RowdyRuff Boys Z!!!

Blossom's P.O.V.
I am sitting on a bench in the park with my 2 best friends, Kaoru and Miyako.
Beep Beep Beep Beep!
Dang it, my belt. I dragged Kaoru and Miyako to an alleyway. (Me:"Alley is away XD." Alley:"Bitch!!")

Hyper Blossom!
Rolling Bubbles!
Powered Buttercup!

PowerPuff Girls Z!!!

Buttercup got her compact out and groaned. She isn't happy with who it is. Me and Bubbles looked over her shoulder to see who it is... Or let's say who it ARE. "The RowdyRuff Boys Z?!"

A/N
Ayane:"I know it's short. But yesterday i've been away with the train and i got so tired that i'm still tired. And tomorrow i'm going with the train to the beach cause it's gonna be between 25 and 28°C. If it's above 25°C in the Netherlands then be aware and go to the beach. Seriously."
Bc:"Mmmkay."
Butch:"Imma bite you again."
Bc:"Hell to the no no no."
Butch:*Kisses her passionately**Bites her lip*
BC;"H-Hey."
Alley:"mmkay. The other part will be here this week."
All:"Ciao, adios, goodbyee