#2 The new students

Kaoru's P.O.V.
"Kaoru, get your ass down here! You're going to be late for school!!" I heard my brother Dai shout from downstairs.

"I'M ALREADY UP! SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I shouted back at him, frustrated from having to be woken up so early in the morning.

"HURRY UP! IT'S ALREADY 7.30 AM!"

7.30... 7.30... CRAP

I hurried out of my bed and ran into the bathroom to take a very quick shower. After my shower I picked out some clothes, put them on and ran down the stairs. I quickly ate my breakfast, put on my shoes and ran out the door.

As I was running to school, I turned a corner and ran straight into someone, causing me to fall onto the ground.

"Sorry, I didn't see you, are you okay?" I hear a boy ask me as he reaches his hand out to me to help me get up.

I kindly took his hand, "No, it's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going."

I looked up a bit and saw... A black belt with a green 'R'? Doesn't that belong to... "Butch?"

The boy flinched slightly, but quickly regained his posture. "No, I think you've got the wrong one on your mind. My name is Kai Jojo, but just Kai is fine."

"Oh sorry about that. My name is Kaoru Mataubara, it's nice to meet you." I responded kindly.

I looked down to look at my watch, just to see that he was still holding my hand. Quickly letting, "Well look at the time, I should really go to school now." I said with an awkward little laugh at the end.

Just as I walked past him, he quickly asked: "Wait! Do you go to Academy High by any chance?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I walk with you? It's my first time to Academy High and I don't really know the way around here." He answered, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"Uhm, sure I guess." I didn't really like the idea of having him by my side, but I'll be nice. Just this once.

Luckily, the way to school was very quiet. That was until we arrived at school...

"What class are you in?" He asked me, just as I was about to leave to my classroom. What is it with this guy and calling me back just when I want to go away from him?

"Class 2-D"

"Then, I'll come and walk with you again." He responded, smiling happily. Great, just great.

As we arrived at the classroom, I saw two other boys waiting at the door of the classroom, who had the exact same black belts. Except that the one who looked like Brick had a red 'R' and the one who looked like Boomer had a blue 'R'.

I walked past them and into the classroon. Fortunately, the teacher wasn't there yet. I took a seat at the back of the classroom, right before the teacher came into the room.

"Goodmorning students, today we'll be welcoming three new students. Please come in boys." The teacher said.

The boys that were standing in the hallway came in right after the teacher finished her little speech.

I decided to look around the classroom for empty seats. And to my very, very lucky luck *cough cough* there was one right beside me, which I just noticed. There was also one beside Momoko and another one next to Miyako. Guess we're the lucky three.

'Could you boys please introduce yourselves to the class?" The teacher asked them.

"Hello, I'm Akari Jojo." The one who looks like Brick said.

"Konnichiwa, I'm Ikuto Jojo." The Boomer look-a-like said.

"And I'm Kai Jojo." The annoying green guy said.

"Thank you very much boys." The teacher responded to the introductions like they were a bunch of 5 year olds. "Please choose one of the empty seats that I put out for you."

There's a 1 out of 3 chance that annoying guy will sit next to me. And ofcourse, he sits next to me. Does this world hate me? Yes.

Akari sat next to Momoko, and Ikuto next to Miyako. To be quite honest, it doesn't even surprise me.

And the whole day, much to my annoyance, a pair of forest green eyes kept staring at me. How great...

A/N
Hi there!

Thanks for reading this chapter of the story! From now on I'll put the rewritten date on the end of each rewritten chapter, so t'll be clear which are rewritten and which ones aren't.

Much love,
Anastasia

Rewritten june 24th 2021