#1 Prologue

6 years ago, my friends and I defeated Him. All the villains were gone, as well as the RowdyRuff boys Z. We actually miss them a lot, or let's say, Miyako and I miss them. I'm not so sure if Kaoru misses them, but that's not what matters right now. Let me introduce ourselves.

Miyako Gotokuji, also known as Bubbles from the PowerPuff Girls Z. She's a very nice and lovely girl who loves all cute things, defending New Townsville, anything blue, her grandmother, fashion, and even Boomer. She dislikes any horror things and villains. She has blond hair and sky blue eyes.

Kaoru Matsubara, also known as Buttercup from the PowerPuff Girls Z. She's a tomboy who loves defending New Townsville, beating up villains, the color green, sports and most of all, her family. She dislikes girly stuff, ghosts and the RowdyRuff Boys Z. She has raven colored hair and lime green eyes.

And my name is Momoko Akatsutsumi, also known as Blossom, the leader of the PowerPuff Girls Z (Even though some people don't agree with that). I'm a girl who loves the color pink, defending New Townsville, my leadership, my family, boys... Maybe Brick... I only dislike ghosts. My hair color is orange and I've got pink eyes.

That's all you need to know for now.

A/N

Hi there!

For the people who are rereading this story and notice the pretty big change in layout, please don't hate me for changing the layout. I was very uncomfortable with the old layout and it made me cringe, a lot. Writing in first person's view is getting a bit used to for me again, just because I've been writing in third person for the last year I think. 

For the people who are reading this for the first time, welcome! I'm still working on rewriting this story, so there might be different layouts throughout the story together with lots of grammatical errors. Sorry for the inconvenience in advance.

For the rest of the story, please enjoy reading this fanfic!

Much love, 

Anastasia