#3 When a ship is sailing

Miyako's P.O.V.
He was pretty cute, the boy who sat next to me. His name is Ikuto, pretty cute name if you ask me.

I couldn't get enough of his cuteness until, "Is there something on my face?"

"N-No, I'm so sorry, I was, uh, staring at the wall." Was the best lie I could think of at that moment.

His reaction was the cutest smile I have ever seen.

Class ended sooner than expected, as well as the rest of the schoolday. I couldn't even focus on the lessons for the whole day.

Ikuto's P.O.V.
It was cute that she tried to cover up her staring. I hope she didn't notice that I actually knew she was lying to me.

After school, my brothers took me to the park. To my big surprise, Kaoru, Momoko and even Miyako were there.

Miyako was on the swings, so I decided to walk there. "Hey Miya." I said while waiving a bit.

"Hi Ikuto." She said. I swore I saw her blushing.

And then I did something I didn't expect of myself at all. I kissed her! She didn't even pull back!

"Disgusting." I heard both Butch and Kaoru say. I think they're made for each other.

I pulled away, looking into her eyes as she looks back into mine. Both a blushing mess.

"Well that was something..." Brick began.

"SO ADORABLE!" Momoko finished, making us all laugh.

The rest of the day was just full of enjoyable things in the park and having lots of fun. And ofcourse, spending time with my new girlfriend.

A/N
I can't believe how short I made this chapter omfg.
Well lemme tell y'all, I'm glad I'm rewriting this bunch, cause I've been cringing a lot.
Enjoy the rest of the story:)

Much love,
Anastasia

Rewritten: june 27th 2021