I had business to handle at the trap so I was going over there later tonight.

**
When I got to the studio I seen Kierra's truck and a limo here.

I hopped out my car and went inside.

I seen Kierra hugging a nigga.

"Aye Kierra?" She looked up and paused.

The nigga turned around and he looked just like.... August Alsina.

"Yo man are you-"

"August Alsina... yeah wassup man"

I dapped him up and he returned the gesture.

"What are you doing here Derrick?" Kierra asked.

"Well in case you've forgotten, we still got this studio together so I can come whenever I want"

"Whatever come on Aug" she grabbed his hand.

"Nice to meet you man" he said before being dragged out by Kierra.

Kierra POV
"Your ex?" August asked.

"Yeah"

"Well I have to get going maybe we can make more music when I get back from my tour"

"Aww why do you have to leave I mean everything just feels so right with you next to me" my voice sadden.

"I'm sorry Kierra but look ma give me your number and I'll call you when I have some free time on my hands"

I reached for his phone. He gave it to me and I put my number in.

I gave the phone back to him and he smiled.

"Well I'll call you" He hugged me and I hugged back.

He pulled away and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and he winked at me.

"Bye Kierra" he smiled.

"Bye August" he walked to the limo.

Mela hopped out letting him in.

"Hey Kierra. Did you like your surprise?"

"Oh my God. I loved it thank you Mela"

I hugged her and she hugged back.

"You're welcome you need to get discovered girl.... I'll call you"

I nodded and watched them drive away.

Who knew my life could go from bad to good that fast.

I smiled at the fact that I was kind of happy again.

I finally got to meet August Alsina. That was always my dream.

I went back inside to get my things.

I seen Derrick sitting in a chair listening to our old tracks together.

"Bring back a lot of memories, huh?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered. Truth is I still love Derrick.

"Kierra seeing you with someone else made me realize how much I love and need you. I know I've said some things that was downright rude and I'm sorry for that. Being a father is just all new for me and I didn't know how to handle it! I want us to rise and shine together since we're gonna be in each other lives forever considering the fact that we're about to have a baby together"

I smiled a little because he was finally realizing what I wanted him to see.

"Derrick I don't know... you've hurt me a lot lately-"

"Its in the past Kierra and I'm really really sorry baby. I don't want my child to grow up not knowing their father because I didn't know my own father. I love you and I will shout it to the world if thats what you want baby I'm done with all the hoes that I've dealt with in the past all thats over because I want to be with you!" he held my hand and looked into my eyes. A tear slid down my cheek.

"I love you too Derrick"

He grabbed me and pulled me into a warm tight hug.

I pulled away and he kissed my lips. This kiss wasn't like it used to be this was a "I love you forever and I'm sorry Kierra" kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and he grabbed my hand and led me outside.

"I'm gonna go to my house and get some clothes and I'll be over later"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

I hopped in my truck with a smile on my face.

I like this new Derrick. I love my life now and I hope it stays that way.

I looked down and rubbed my belly.

"Even though I wasn't too thrilled to have you at first... you've changed my life for the better and I love you baby" I smiled and started my car.

I pulled out the parking lot and headed home.

Did Derrick mean everything he said to Kierra ?

How long will this 'perfect' life last for Kierra ?

BTW I really do love August Alsina and it's my dream to meet him one day.

Vote. Comment. Please.

-Lexi