Chapter 11: Conflicted Feelings

UDATE!!

Did you guys miss me!?

Sorry for not updating last week. I was just really stressed out what to do with this story so I've decided to take a break from it for a week and it honestly did wonders and I was finally able to get this thing out... FINALLY!!

Special thanks to Booksforlife4901 for tirelessly helping me decide what to do with this chapter. The angst is dedicated for you my Kouhai.

And also thank you for everyone who kept supporting this story... I rarely check the status but I've just realized that this book has already 21k views and 1.1k votes. I still couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that and I just can't help but be thankful for all of you for sticking to this story.

As an apology for not updating last week. This will be a 7k words long chapter and I'll try to get the next one out as soon as I can.

Okay! This was written 3 am in the morning and I'm already super sleepy at this point now that I'm done with this chapter. So do forgive me if you guys found a lot of errors okay.

Also this story is a MAJOR SPOILER!!!! to the actual series.

You have been warned okay!

Enjoy!

***********************************************************************************

The fun and memorable summer camp had finally started, and they were all exhausted. After being thrown off the cliff and having to travel to the camp where they have to find their way inside a humongous forest by foot while fighting with dirt monsters at the same time. It was no surprise at all that they were all dead exhausted and starving when they reached camp.

"A little over two hours my ass..." Sero wheezed, looking as if he was going to kick the bucket anytime soon

"I'm going to starve to death." Kirishima groaned.

"Hehehe" Mandalay giggles "Honestly, I thought that you guys would taker a little longer." Suddenly the female pro-hero jumped toward where Iida, Bakugou, Todoroki and Midoriya were catching their breath

"Especially the four of you. Your lack of hesitation and indecisiveness... I take it that it came from the experiences you have acquired? I'm anxious to see what you guys become three years from now!! I call dibs now!!!"

With Mandalay fussing over them. She just happens to be particularly close to Izuku because he was asking something about her being in the marrying age and the kid that was with them but before she could touch him Shoto had immediately pulled Izuku towards him making the female pro-hero smirk at the alpha's over protectiveness.

Shoto had been worried sick the whole way as he was separated to Izuku when they fell, though he trust Izuku that he'll be fine with this level of challenge he still couldn't help but be worried sick about him as the clock ticks without being able to see him.

Ever since the night of the stay over, the word overprotective won't even be enough to describe how Shoto has been the past few days before the first term had ended. He has been sticking close to him and would literally growl at anyone who tries to get close to Izuku without a warning - even just accidental bumping.

It took a lot on Izuku's part to make Shoto calm down and get him to listen to him, he was finally able to make him stop clinging onto him like a leech but right now that they've been separated and reunited at camp, judging by how Shoto is being overprotective again, Izuku knew that they were back to zero again.