Chapter 6: Everything Has Changed

Here I am with an UPDATE!!!

I actually finished this two days ago but oh well, Might as well have you guys waiting for it.

Okay, you guys must be tired of me saying this in the authors note but I still can'r believe that a lot of people are liking this story. It's receiving so much attention that it's already at 9k views!!! And a lot of people seemed to be in to it judging from the comments that I've been reading, do correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks to Booksforlife4901 for letting me know how  she loved my works and recommending that TodoDekuKatsuKiri video that really relates to this story. I won't link the vid here yet because I feel like it's gonna be a spoiler.  But God that really inspired me to finish this chapter despite all the thesis and seminars that I've been going through. Also to ju7393 for thinking so highly of this story that she even posted it on her recommendations. And last and not the least for everyone who bothered to read this trashy shipping wars and even left comments and vote, thank you so much!!!  Imma' gonna cry tears of joy

--

This chapter is still BakuShima

Might be a bit of OOC but hey figuring out Bakugou's emotions is like a real piece of work so do forgive me for it kay'. This chapter gonna be mostly on Kirishima's POV

I think you'd love me and hate me again for this....

For those wondering whose Pikachu it's Kaminari okay, I'm sure a lot of you already know that but just saying

***************************************************************************************

Katsuki opened his eyes and lied on his back, unable to get sleep at all. Recounting and scrutinizing what had happened and racking his brain as to where everything had gone wrong and what he's ought to do now.

After that happened, Katsuki had immediately took Kirishima to Recovery Girl to get checked and made sure that he didn't get pregnant. Though the old lady looked at him with disappointment she didn't utter a single word about it and focused on checking the red head male's condition.

When they made sure that Kirishima was all clear, Katsuki had offered to take him home and also planned to explain to the omega's parents what had happened, even though he had really no idea where to start explaining at all. But Kirishima declined and told him that he'll handle it.

Katsuki didn't argue any further. Everything was just happening too fast and surely Kirishima needed the time and space to process everything, even more so Katsuki needed it as much.

Taking a deep breath, he forced himself up and get out of the room. Nothing would happen even if he locked himself in his room. Deku could never be his and he had to live with it and right now he had a bigger problem to face, not even given the time to move on from his broken heart he needed to be there for the omega that he had marked and seeded.

He remembered how Kirishima who was always smiling flippantly and stupidly, breaking down in tears in front of him apologizing for everything.

"There was no need to cry and be sorry for anything at all shitty hair" he muttered in the air almost as if he was cursing. It makes him feel terrible knowing he was the cause of those tears.

All the lights were still on and he could hear the faint sound of his parents talking in the kitchen. He opened the door and he was greeted by his father and mother who was about to eat dinner. Normally Katsuki and his mother would be by each other's throat by now, but he just nodded at whatever they say and sat himself down in his chair on the dining table and ate quietly.