Chapter 35:Valhalla

Dawn arrive as the team get ready for their journey once again towards Valhalla.

"Is everyone ready to move out"Erwin said with a stern look.

"We are ready Commander!"all of them exclaim as Reiner is stretching his muscles,getting ready to shift."I got this!"Reiner said with his confident aura when suddenly,he's disturb by Ymir whom she mock and tease him.

"Is that confident coming from a good sleep of yours?"Ymir which she has eyebags."Whoa,what's that suppose to mean,Ymir?"Reiner said getting offended by her statement.

"Well what do you think?You sleeping next to me is hell!I barely get enough sleep because of your loud snore!"

"So thats the snore I heard from the other room last night"Connie comment which makes everyone laugh and cause Reiner to blush.

"Hey,its not like you dont snore once in a while!"Reiner said angrily and add another sentence"ain't that right Bertholdt?!"

Bertholdt just chuckle nervously and think"once in a while huh.."as he recall Reiner snore almost every night."What's with that silence!"Reiner said which is annoyed by now.

"Well I personally have a good sleep."Erena said as she stretch her back and sigh"well its my turn to become a source of transport for today."Erena interrupted and immediately shift into her titan form immediately."Well someone sure can't take a joke"Jean comment which Levi scoff"hm,let's just get a move on or else"Reiner keep quiet and immediately shift into his form.

Everyone is now ready to move forward and deeper into the forest."It seems like we're out of the walls borderline and now approaching a different terrain of land."Hange observe her surrounding as Armin nod with the observation."Good observation,Hange"Erwin exclaim.

"That could also mean we are approaching a much deeper and and many risks,keep your eyes open."Annie with her cold looks.Everyone agreed and look out for each other."This also mean,titans could come from anywhere"Bertholdt,who is sweating a lot."If you may,what's the estimation time for us to arrive?"Eren ask Bertholdt and he answer"Around 2 to 3 hours,but from their speed,we should be arriving earlier"

Eren gulp"I see"

Mikasa see Eren and ask him"hey,whats wrong?"Mikasa is worry about Eren as she is the oldest between him and Erena.

"Its just...its just I know that the answer is there and Mikasa..I keep hearing somewhat mum's voice that we will meet soon enough."Eren then look down with a frown.

"Thats weird,we both know happened that day...we can't deny that facts but who knows,either bad or good news but we can hope..so either way,I'll be there with you as a sister..we have each other."Mikasa smiled and that cause Eren to smile and has positive thinking"yeah!"

"Everyone,look out!"Jean said as Erena punch a titan to death.A group of titans swarming around them as Erwin shout"Everyone,engage!"

Everyone nod and Levi make the first move which everyone join soon after to kill all the titans.When Sasha get a  corner,she soon thrust forward with her 3DMG and when to their necks and slash those.

Jean and Eren help each other out as they kill a lot with their attack formation and smile silently killing the titans but yet stress to not let their guards down.

Reiner,the Armoured Titan punch a whole lot of titans and kick a bunch as Erena,the Power Titan shout in rage which cause her to continuously punch a lot of titans non stop.

"The final turn!"Erwin said instructing them a new formation to aid the two titan shifters and wiping out every last of the titans in that area.

After a lot of sweats and strengths,they finish up the area and proceed to their destination.

"Can you two move on?"Hange ask them and both Reiner and Erena nod that they can move on.

"Wow,they sure have strong staminas even after that fight"Sasha say with an amazed tone.

"I should do research with these two"Hange said with a happy tone as they move on.

"Hey how are you?"Eren ask Annie and Annie smile a bit"I'm fine and we're almost there for your information"

"Well thats good to hear..I wonder what doesValhalla looks like"Eren said which attract Jean and the others to listen.

"Peaceful,full of mostly titan shifters,and a town without walls"Annie said smiling to herself.

"That sounds like a good place."Eren smile and grin

"It is"Annie comment as Jean join in the conversation"If thats true,I would like to live there with my mum"he smile which Eren smile"Well I guess thats true but wouldnt that make us a fugitive or some sort?"Eren question himself.

"Dont think so much about it,in the end,we'll decide eventually.Maybe after everything is over?"Annie say calmly.

"Well,I mean I guess so.."Jean say unsure.

"Hey guys,we're here!"Ymir scream and point as they all gasp and to their surprise,they see a big town which is mostly cover by thick woods.

"So here we are...Valhalla."Bertholdt said happily and Connie comment"I can't believe a town or city this big would go unnoticed.."Connie said shockingly."I expect a small town but..this is like a city."Mikasa comment.

"Well lets make ourselves welcome"Armin said as Erwin and the rest nod and still in a shock of how Valhalla would really look like.

Erena and Reiner is now back to their human form.Standing in front of all of them is the main gate of Valhalla.The gate is made out of metal that is strong enough to keep away titans.

"Thats quite an entrance of a big gate."Levi said as suddenly a group of elites are surrounding them and capture all of them.

"Hey,what the hell is this suppose to mean?!"Jean shout and Levi try to fight back but unable as they grip him hard.

"We're the Vahallians!"Reiner scream but the elites punch him.

"H..hey!"Hange screamed"What the hell!"Annie scream

"We're a friend!"Erwin said sternly but it is useless as they keep swarming over them and knock everyone out one by one.

"Let me g-"Eren then get knock unconscious  before he could finish his sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys,I would like to wish everyone a good Happy New Year and Christmas!I hope you all have a good year ahead for health and such!^^

First thing first,I thank you for all of you who stay for these 2 years joining the ride with me for this series!:D

I personally love all of you and I hope we can do more!Live it up for the community,talk and all!

I appreciate you guys and here's a new chapter for you guys to read and I know that I didnt update for a really long time so I need to try to make time for that so thank you everyome and now,because of you guys,we have reached 23K!How amazing!Anyway,Author Note will be next for the end of chapter;)

As always,enjoy!!