Chapter 14:Survey Corps

It has been 2 months since the first day they arrived at Survey Corps heaquarter.The soldier has been doing training non stop to proof themself that they are worthy to be in Survey Corps.Eren and the others has been training hard in their training.The girls seems to blush whe they saw their partners have bigger abs than before.Sasha on the other hand,she dont really care if Connie have abs or not aa long as he still got the appetite same as her,she is good to go.

*At the dorms after dinner*

"Just one more months and we will go outside the wall!"Eren said eagerly.

"Alright,now I get it why we called you Suicidal Bastard"Reiner make fun of Eren and everybody laughed.

"Well at least I got a nickname right?"Eren said.

"Well truth to be told,I can't wait either"Krista said with excitement in her eyes.

"Speaking of that,hey Jean wanna go shower now?"Eren said nudging elbow.

"Yeah,sure we smell anyways"Jean said and both of them went to shower.

As they arrived and taking their shower that looks like a hot spring.

"So Jean,how are you doing with Mikasa?"

"We are doing fine despite she loves to call me Horse face"Jean and Eren laughed.

"But then,I still couldnt believe you showered with Annie"Jean said with his hyped face.

"Well we have no choice,there is only one bathroom so we just showered together."Eren said trying to calm himself from his embarassment.

"Teenagers"Levi and Oruo said joining them.

"C..captain!"Both Jean and Eren said.

"Hm,Eren Yaeger huh?"Levi said staring at him.

"Yes sir"Eren said firmly.

"I heard you are a titan shifters"Lsvi said.

"Yeah,I am"

"Then,in that case we have to protect him from the titans outside the wall huh?"Oruo said as if he knows Levi gonna say that.

"Well I supposed we have no choice"Levi said and he continued"I tell Commander Erwin about this"

*As all of them done showering,dressed themselves.*

"Woahh,I have to do experiment with this boy"Hange said with her crazy tone.

"Tch,you peep on us huh four eyes"Levi said feeling annoyed

"Levi,you need to let me do this"Hange plead to Levi and Levi said"Fine as long as you dont annoy me anymore and Eren is fine with it"

"Thank you Levi,so kid tomorrow evening,at the courtyard"Hange said as he stare ay Eren and Eren just nodded with his mind saying"I have a bad feeling for tomorrow"

They went their separate ways and Jean and Eren went back to their dormitories.

"Hey,dont mind me asking but dont you think our expedition is going to be protecting you all the time?"Jean said

"I hope no because I'm fine by my own"Eren said

"Says the guy that went to infirmary after Trost"Jean said teasing him and gave a short laughed.

"Woah,everyone fall asleep already.I guess we should too huh,Eren"Jean said nudging him.

"Yeah,goodnight."Eren said.

Goodnight,oh and Eren"Jean said before he fall asleep.

"Yeah?"Eren said

"Good luck for that experiment tomorrow"Jean said laughing

"Well,whatever you said Jean"Eren said with an annoyed tone.

As Eren saw Jean start to sleep besides Mikasa,Eren then went to the top bunk above them and slept next to Annie,putting his around her hips and pull her closer.Annie was awake by Eren's action and turn to face him.

"Well you sure shower late"Annie said giving a smile.

"Well,we were discussing with Levi and Oruo about the expedition by trying to protect me from the titans that is outside the walls,so yeah and tomorrow I have to participate in Hange crazy experiment,Titan experiment."Eren said giving a sigh.

Annie suddenly gave Eren a kiss and said"There,so that the kiss can help you forgot about the things that worries you"Annie said brushing his hair.

"Well it works"Eren said and started to kiss Annie.Eren's tongue is asking permission to enter Annie's lip and she allowed it.Eren's tongue explored her and Annie explored his.They contined doing this and they parted their saliva and lips.

"I love you,Annie"Eren said brushing her front her to look at her blue eys and beautiful face.

"I love you too,Eren"Annie said as she started to fall asleep on his arm."Goodluck tomorrow for the experiment"Annie said teasing him and she doozed off aftee that.

"Eren gave a smile and kiss her nose before he went to sleep.

*The next morning*

Eren woked up to see Annie still sleeping and Eren then pull her closer and kiss her forehead.Annie woked up and said"Hey morning"Annie said and Eren just said"Morning"

They woked up from their bunk and saw all of them were still sleeping.Both of them then went to showered,dressed themselves and go to the cafeteria.

"Its fun to be the first to receive the meal first"Annie said as she eats her breakfast."After a few minutes,Connie and Sasha sit with them and Sasha said"Today food is awesome!!!"Sasha said eating her breakfast like theres no tomorrow.Then Bertholdt and Ymir came holding hand"Dont eat without us"Ymir said giving all of them a happy expression."

"Reiner,I told you that you shouldn't force yourself in the training yesterday"Krista said as she looks at Reiner with an angered face.

"Hehe,at least I am still alive"Reiner teased Krista and Krista just smiled at his statement and gave him a kiss at the cheeks.

Mikasa,Jean and Armin walked togwther talking non stop while laughing.

"Its good to have everyone here"Eren said smiling.

After they finished eating,they went to training and on the evening,Eren went straight to the courtyard.He saw Survey corps soldier surrounding the courtyard armed with 3DMG just in case if Eren went berserk mode.

"So you finally here!"Hange said and she continued"Well lets get started shall we,now go and transform?"

Eren nodded and bite his finger and within a few second,he was Rogue titan and Eren gave out a roar.Hange was excited and she said"EREN,JIMO FOR ME"Eren just jump amd it shaked the entire headquarter once he landed.

"EREN NOW GO AND CARRY THAT BIG TREE OVER THERE"Hange said as she pointed her finger towards the big tree.Eren just followed her commanf and carried that big tree."NOW THROW IT"Hange said happily.

Eren throw it and he gave out a big roar as he throw the tree.

"Wow,that was 20 yards"Hange said amazed by his throw.

They continued doing it until Hange finally said"Alright Eren its enough for today."Eren nodded and he went out from the nape and he slide down and straight ahead to his bed tired.

Annie bring his dinner and said"Eren,here is your dinner"

"Thanks Annie"they exchanged smile.

After eating Eren was full and Annie suddenly chocked him using the pillow and said"Thats for showing off your titan power-"Annie said laughing.

In the end,Eren and Annie was doing pillow fight.After a moment they slept at each others arm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hi guyss!Love your support and I hope you enjoyed this chapter soo stay tuned for the next chapter!!Either the next one or 2 more chapters,the 57th Expedition will begin so yeah,be patience with the story alright and have a nice day,readers! :)