Chapter 18:Welcome back

It has been 2 years since the attack of the female titan,Annie.Eren and the others are now 19 years old and surprisingly,they all are still alive.Eren has changed since his incident with Annie,Eren still love her,Eren didnt care what other people think about her.Eren would always hear Annie is the monster and Eren would punch that person.Mikasa would stop him and calmed him.

"Eren,calm down."Mikasa said as she is holding down Eren from proceeding his fight.

"But Mikasa,that perso..."Eren said with anger in his emerald eyes.

"I know,Eren..I know"Mikasa said hugging him.

"Guys,why are you still here?We have to go to the courtyard now!"Reiner and Bertholdt passed them.

"Well duty calls,lets go"Mikasa said and Eren nodded following Mikasa from behind.

*They were at the courtyard a few minutes after and they form 4 lines.*

"Alright soldier!First thing first,the king were impressed with what you guys have been processed over the few years so the king decided to make off day to us and tomorrow as a sign of gratitude towards us."Erwin said making a firm speech.

Everyone cheered and this make Levi annoyed"Tch,brats only want to rest"

"Aww,its ok Levi.We have our time together for two days"Hange said holding Levi hand.Levi smiled and they both went to their own destination.

"So Connie,what are you guys gonna do tonight?"Jean said with a happy tone.

"Well,me and Sasha were planning to make party at our own dormitories and we can do pillow fights tonight"Connie said while Sasha just smiled at Jean.

"Sounds like a plan"Jean said and with that,Ymir and Bertholdt"Well lets play team."

"Losers going to do spring cleaning with Heichou next month!"Reiner and said making Krista laughed and she nodded and said"That would be an evil things to do"

"I accepted your challenged,Reiner!"Armin said punching softly at Reiner's shoulder.

"But rather than wasting time now,why dont we play tag with 3DMG for this afternoon at the forest?"Mikasa said pointing to the forest.

"Yeah sure,Eren you coming?"Sasha said while eating a potato.

"Nah,I have something to do today.See you guys tonight."Eren said as he backed off and ran.

Eren saw them started to choose their teams as he ran toward Commander Levi room.He knocked and Levi open his door."What do you want,Eren?"Levi said with his usual expression and tone."Well I was hoping if you can give me the key to the basement?"Eren said scratching his back head.

"You wanna see her huh?Sure just dont try to do anything stupid you got that?'Levi said as he handed the key to Eren."Hmm you look happy,Levi"Eren said raising his eyebrow.

"Hii Eren!!"Hange said hugging Levi from the back making Levi annoyed.
Eren waved and said"I should leave now and leave you guys have some fun time"Eren said laughing and Levi said"Yeah you should"as he closed his door.Eren then thought to himself"Make sense why he is so happy."

As Eren was at the door in front of him,he just cant wait to see Annie again.The guard at the door then said"What do you want kid?"

"I was sent by Commander Levi to see her"Eren said looking at the guard at the eyes and the guard just replied"Captain Levi huh?Alright sure"The guard moved away from the door.Eren unlocked it and closed the door behind him.He went down the stair to see a crystallised Annie in front.

Eren smiled and said"Hi,Annie how are you?We were given a day off today and tomorrow so I can see you tomorrow huh?"Eren said as he look at Annie and tears started to come down.

"Annie....please answer me.....I miss you....."Eren started to hit the crytal bare hand making his hand bleed but his regenaration making his hand feels nothing but steam coming out.

"Annie,come out please...it has been 2 years now and I just want to say I'm 19 this year.."Eren then stopped crying as he saw Annie started to cry in her crystal and suddenly the crystal started to crack.Annie was finally free.She fell to the ground but Eren managed to pick her up and all Annie said was"E...ren"and she passed out.

The guard ran down and was shocked to see Eren was holding Annie brudal style and Eren passed through him and said"Tell Captain Levi to call Hange to the infirmary now!"Eren was shouting and he carried her to the infirmary.On his way there,he saw Annie said"Eren"making Eren to say"Dont worry,we are almost there!"Eren then went straight in to the infirmary and put her on the bed.

Within a few minutes,Hange came in and she went straight to Eren and said"Eren you can go now,we can take on from here"

"I'm not going anywemhere!"Eren said putting her hand away from his shoulder.

"Listen,Eren if you want her to be alive then I ask you to go now and I tell you if she is awake alright!"Hange said amd this make Eren shocked to see Hange was like this for the first time rather than being her usual crazy side.Eren nodded and he went outside.

"Good job Eren for making Annie out of her crystal."Erwin said as he was atanfing next to Levi outside infirmary.

"Sir I have a request for you"Eren said raising his hand."What is it Eren that you want to know"Erwin said still with his normal tone.

"When Annie's awake,please dont executed her or torture her because she is someone valuable to me."Eren said as he look at Erwin with his eyes wide open and he was rushing for Erwin's answer.

Erwin just smiled and out his arm at
one of Eren's shoulder."Eren,I cant guareented you that because the higher rank are going to make the decision,not us."

Eren frowned and he just look at the ground,doesnt like the answer he received from Erwin.

"Relax Eren.I'm pretty sure the king wouldn't executed her for one thing.We need answer and she is a valuable witness."Levi said smirking and Eren felt glad to hear that for now.

*After an hour of waiting outside the infirmary*

"Alright you guys can come in now"Hange said with her crazy tone is back.

They went in.Eren rushed to Annie and he saw Annie started to open her eyes,full of confusion.

"Hey"Eren said smiling to her for 2 years,he finally smiled for real.

"W..who are you?"Annie said and Eren eyes start to widen."Its me Eren."

"Not a name that I heard"Annie said with full of confusion.

Eren then turned to look at Hange and said"Whats wrong with Annie?"Eren started to get angry but calmed down.

"Well...its just that she suffered amnesia after she crystallised herself.The crystal must have taken her memories."Hange said dissapointed.Eren started to rage but he cant do it especially in front of Annie.

Eren started to cry and as his tears coming down to his cheeks,Levi asked Annie"What do you remember?"

Annie replied"Well I only remember I am Annie Leondhart,from the Survey Corps and thats it and I cant remember my past and not knowing anything."

Eren started to look at her and said"Annie....welcomed back"Eren said as his tears started to dry up.

"Why are you crying?"Annie asked Eren.

"I'm just glad you are fine" Eren smiled as he wiped his tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Cliffhangers!Hey so probably be pissed but dont because there are more chapters to read in the future :D
What will happen to Annie?Will she be back?Well,then stay tuned for the next one and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter,peace and love you all :)