Chapter 16:The First Encounter

As Armin,Jean and Reiner made it at the camp,they told Erwin about the incifent that they just encountered.

"Sir,we believe that a female titan is going straight fot Eren into the deep forest"Armin said.

"Then we shall go and protect Eren!Your squad will be going to Levi's squad about what you saw just now and I will join you later.As for the rest,I need them here and please tell them not to let Eren turn to titan.We do tknow the ability of this titan."Erwin said calmly with the situation.

"But sir,the female titan might be a titan shifter.She have a fighting stance of her own and a sign of intelligence."Jean said.

"Then we must a make a move now before the female titan reached Eren first."Levi said and he command them to go now.

*Levi's and Hange's squad after setting up their traps and luring the titans*

"Well now that we have them,We just have to bring it back to our headquarter.Well lucky for you,we have two carriage that might help to bring these titans back"Levi said to Hange.

"Alright then.Let's protect the carriage before any titans start to attack the carriage"Eld said signalling all of the Survey Corps.

"Yes sir!"They said and they went protect the carriage as they bringing the titans back to the headqurter.

"Eren,stick close to me"Levi said as he went off slashing the titans one by one.

Eren nodded and glide towards the titans aiding the carriage.

Suddenly,a titan was shot by some sort of hooks.It was Hange invention.

"Damn,that was cool"Eren thought to himself."Well,there many more back at our squad's camp"Mikasa said smiling.

Out of the blue,Jean,Armin and Reiner was helping them.

"The more the merrier"Gunther said while slashing the titan left foot.

"Hey guys!"Eren said waving them.

"Eren,took you long enough to notice us"Jean said teasing him

"Well,at least you know we are here now huh?"Reiner said with a chuckled.

*Finally the carriage managed itself to went inside the wall.*

"Eren!You have to get ready because a female titan is going to get you!"Armin said raising his voice.

"Then Erwin must have said protect Eren right?"Lwvi said coming from behind.

"Well.how do you know?"Reiner asked him politely.

"Because I know he will say that"Levi said with his usual tone."Commander Erwin also told us not to let Eren turn to titan"Jean said

"Then if thats the case then we should use Hange's latest invention which is the hook or something.Hell,I dont know whats it call"Levi said.

"Thats not fair!I can beat that female titan eaaily with my power,Heichou!"Eren said shouting.

"You dont even know the ability of our enemy just yet.But order is order Eren."Levi said picking Eren's collar.Eren wanted to say something but then didn't.

"Hange,we need to use your invention to catch this titan!"Levi said glaring at her.

Hange nodded and they all set the traps in the deep forest as Armin told the the direction the female titan is going to come and Erwin arrived after the set up,Levi's squad waited at the path of the forest with Eren at the middle to protect.Within a few minutes,the female titan was running towards them.Then Levi squad start to move their horse luring her into the traps.They suceed at luring her and the hook were attached to her,probably more than a hundred hooks were attached to her body.They saw the female titan was covering her neck with her hand crystallised.