Chapter 19:First Sight

After they finally able to see Annie was recovering,Eren and the others were discussing outside the infirmary.

"So,how are we going to do this huh?"Hange said with a serious expression.

"Well for now,the information we want from her is going to have to wait"Erwin said.

"Well,how do we know that we can trust her?"Levi said and he saw Eren was starting to boil but he ignored it.

"Well as the matter of fact,I trust her!"Eren said as he bang the table.
Eren continued"I know when she is lying and when she is being the truth!But in this case she is saying the truth!"

"How do we know that we can trust you and her?She killed many innocents live two years ago!"One of the Survey Corps member.

"Well,I killed a lot of innocents too when I fought her and trust me whatever reason she has,I know it wont be in vain...I know she is not that kind of people!"Eren yelled.

"She is a terrible liar anyways"Eren said as he started to smile as he remember the incident back at the camp.

*FLASHBACK*

Eren was getting swooped at the leg by Annie.

"Ouch Annie,it hurts..dont you ever heard the word consideration that a human should have?"Eren said as he was still at the ground.

"I feel like I wanna throw back the word at you"Annie said with her usual expression.

"If you think you are strong,then you shouldn't go easy on a weak frail body of mine"Annie said flirting with Eren.

Eren was dumbfounded by what Annie said and they havent even date that time.

"Your jokes arent funny you know,and if you say you are weak the  why the hell am I still on the ground while you are still up?"Eren said

"Ahh"Annie said and she went to her fighting stance.

*FLASHBACK END*

Eren was then snapped back to reality
as Erwin called his name.

"Eren,I guess you know Annie more than us.Maybe you can help her to remember."Erwin said.

Eren said"Yes sir and thank you"

Eren then went back in to the infirmary and he saw Annie was sitting on the bed clueless.

"Hey,Annie lets go back to the dorm"Eren smiled and he wish he can hug her but he scared that Annie would be shocked.

Annie just nodded and they walked back to the dorm.As they walked back to the dorm,Eren saw some of the Survey Corps were looking at Annie disgusted.Annie were feeling sad to see people were looking at them like that but she felt weird that the man beside him doesnt think of her like that.

After a few minutes,Annie sat at her bed as Eren said

"So you will be sleeping here and if you need anything,you can call me there.I'll be sleeping on the top bunk"Eren said as he pointed his bed.

Annie nodded and smiled"Thank you....and whats your name?"

"I am Eren Yaeger and why do you thank me?"Eren said as he sat on the bed beside Annie."Eren....I kinda know that name and because a lot of people was looking at me disgusted but you didnt....so thank you"Annie said smiling.

"Damn it.I miss her smile..."Eren thought to himself and smiled and he continued.

"What did I do last time Eren?"Annie said and Eren just replied"Annie whatever happens to you,its the past"Eren said as he patting Annie's head.This make Annie blushed a little and Eren just grinning looking at Annie blushing.

After a few minutes,it was dinnertime so Eren brought Annie to the cafeteria.

"Annie lets sit here"Eren offered and they sit and eat their food.

*Mikasa and the others joined them soon after*

"Omg!Annie???"Bertholdt and Reiner screamed and they went to hug Annie.
"Hey,umm who are you?'Annie said.

"Oh come on dont play dumb with us Annie!"Reiner said as he nudged Annie's shoulder.

Eren then whispered to Reiner and Bertholdt"Psst Annie doesnt remember us but I was assigned to make her remember"

"Oh....I see then we should introduced then...again"Bertholdt said as Reiner tells everyone what happened to Annie.Then they all introduced and Annie just smiled saying"Nice to meet you all"

Eren saw Mikasa,Jean,Connie and Sasha was making disgusted face and suddenly Mikasa screamed to Annie"You monster!You came here talkinh to us with that smile!"

A nie started to cry as she heard Mikasa shouted at her and Sasha said"Cant we just forget what happen last time and just move on?"as she eat her bread and potato.

"You know what,I think we need to clam down alright!"Ymur said with confident and Jean said"She just suffer to much alright!Leave Mikasa out of this and Annie,please just dont talk to her for now she just processing"Jean said with angered but yet calm.Christa was scared that they keep shouting that she held Reiner' hands and Reiner just comfort her.

Eren try to defend Annie but now they got everyone attention and Annie was terrified that she ran outside the cafeteria towards the town.Mikasa then screamed to her"Yeah,you better run!"as Jena tey to calm her down.

Eren then started to screamed to Mikasa"Mikasa!She had enough alright.She just got out of her crystal and is this how we treat our friends?"

"You know what Eren,I shouldn't put my faith to her!"Mikasa said with a scary expression.Jean try to calm her down.Eren then ran towards Annie and he scream"Annie!"all around the town.

After 45 minutes of searching,Eren then found her at the park,the place they used to date.

"Hey,you're ok?"Eren said as he sat next to Annie.

"I cant take it anymore,Eren....its too much to handle.."Annie said as she was still crying.

"You know,the Annie I always know have ice and cold expression but yet she is sweet and cute on the inside"Eren said as she wiped her tears and this make Annie to fall in love with him...again.

"Eren,thank you for making me feel motivated"Annie grin and she hold Eren's hand that makes Eren blush.

"Hey lets go to dinner now huh on our way back to headquarter?"Eren said smiling and Annie nodded.

They went to a nearby restaurant and eat.They laughed and talk and after a few hours,they went back to headquarter.It was already late and everyone was asleep.Eren then thought to himself"I guess they still have the mood to play huh pillow fight.

Eren went to her sister who are sleeping and said"sorry for shouting for you sis,good night"Eren gave Mikasa a kiss at the forehead and Mikasa was mumbling"mmmm....gg...oodnn...ight"
This make both Eren and Annie laughed and giggled.Annie went to her bed and she said"goodnight,Eren"smiling.

Eren just replied"goodnight Annie"Eren said and they both went to sleep soundly...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hii guys!Its been a while simce I updated the story so heres another one and sorry for the delay because test is coming :<So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day guys!Love you guys and leave any thoughts about the story and I wouldn't mind answer you guys,peace :)