Page 2

The large man walked slowly towards Pete with a tear in his eye and as he took him by the hand he told him "That was your grandfather...he passed away shortly after you visited this ranch, he stills rests outside Mineral's Chapple. Pete I'm glad you came today and the whole town would be darn glad to have you running the farm on his behalf, this isn't a job for just anyone. Your grandfather managed to keep the place in pretty good shape, it was good business down here. Our farms in this town bring in many tourists... from the valley, the city and from all over. People like homemade, they enjoy fresh crops and to see good products made from good animals. You could earn yourself a good name in the trade and it's a very rewarding life!"

Pete seemed understanding and was bewildered by the offer "I don't know what to say to you sir...I don't who you are." The large man smiled and confidently introduced himself "My dear young fellow.... I'm the mayor of Mineral Town, you may call me Thomas." Pete smiled back warmly. Mayor Thomas held his hand out to Pete once again and informed him "You've arrived at a good time! Spring is a profitable season for farmers and that means you have the entire year to make the best impression on the town's people and restore the farm back to its original condition and raise a good reputation. Your grandfather would be proud!" the mayor said once again, with a tear in his eye.