Authour's Note

Whoo - the first chapter of Baby Steps is published! Hopefully it will be the first book I actually finish..

So, there's a few things I need to let you all know before the book continues:

1: Richelle is 16 (17 in a month) and Noah is 17. I've kept it as Briar and Myles actual birthdays.

2: the regionals they just won was the 18th regional championships - or regionals after internationals in season 3.

3: A-Troupe consists of;
~ Richelle
~ Noah
~ Amanda
~ Max
~ Piper
~ Alfie (note that the Ralfie stuff never happened)
~ Michelle
~ Eldon
~ Amy
~ West

4: the alternates are:
~ Cassie
~ Henry

5: Emily and Riley are the studio heads. James and Giselle are the choreographers.

6: a G2 license is the Australian equivalent of red P plates. If you still don't know what that is, it basically means you can drive without a fully licensed driver. I'm pretty sure there are restrictions to speed and what type of roads you can drive on, but they don't really matter.

7: Richelle's full name is Richelle Anne Nolet and Noah's full name Noah Levi Green (I couldn't find Myles' middle name and Noah Erlick didn't sound right to me, so I made it up)

I think that's everything, but if anyone needs clarification on anything just comment or message me.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it; I have plenty of ideas that I'm excited to put in!

- T x