Just after I help Perrie out of the bed her phone starts to ring again. I pick it up and hand it to her, a small smile on her face as she answers it. I walk to get her coffee while she gets dress. By the time I returned to her she was already ready, a cropped top and leggings with a pair of flipflops. "I have to go." She says, an apologetic smile on her face.

"I'll see you later then." I say, leaning in to kiss her goodbye. "I'll make it up to you, tonight." She whispers to my ear before she walks out the door, her eyes trailing me as she closes it back. With just one move she managed to bring out all the feels in me. That's how much effect she has on me. 

I spent the rest of the day with Matt and Georgie, driving around London as we pass time 'til the start of the show. I went backstage to kiss her good luck before I joined the others at the private box to watch the show. I was with Matt, Georgie, Debbie Perrie's mam and the other girls' family. While we waited for the show to start, Jed, Andre and I were talking to Harry, Jesy's new boyfriend since he was the newest addition. 

We were able to take some photos with the fans a while ago as we got settled. It's funny how much of Perrie's fans want to actually have a photo of me. There were so many of them I felt like I was about to get trampled over. But regardless of it all, I'm just really happy they're happy for our relationship. 

"Aren't your arms getting tired? You've been filming her for the past two hours now." Matt tells me while I continue to take videos of Perrie performing on stage. He was right though, I have been filming her for the past two hours. I just can't help it, I love watching her in her element. I can't be more prouder of her right now. I literally couldn't stop smiling, my mouth is starting to hurt. 

I look at her in awe as she performs. The way she perfects her dance moves with every beat. Her infectious smile brightening up the whole arena. I feel a pang of pride in my heart whenever I catch smiling to herself after she outsings herself, making her high notes higher than ever. I'm loving how talented she is and I love seeing her happy doing what she loves. God, I love her.

"Congratulations!" I say as she runs towards me, jumping into my arms. I envelop her in a tight hug, lifting her up and twirling her around. Her laughter filling my ears. I put her down and kiss her forehead. "I'm so proud of you." She smiles at me, her eyes glinting and her smile ear to ear. I couldn't help but lean down give her a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you, baby" She wraps her arms around my torso and rests her head on my chest. 

"I still can't believe it's over. I'm going to miss tour." She says as we walk towards their dressing room where the rest of the girls and guys are. "Well, that just means you get to spend time with me now." I tell her, a smug grin on my face. "Well, you're right. I'm still going to miss it though, but at least I'll get to hang out with you all the time while we're on break." She says. I smile at the thought and take her hand in mine as we entered the room. 

She's about to spend the holidays with me and I'm ecstatic. I can't believe she's staying with me at Liverpool for the whole time she's on break. I can't hide the excitement of being able to wake up next to her everyday. I just love having her around, playing with her games, goofing around with her all day. It's never a dull moment when I'm with her. I feel like I couldn't stop laughing or smiling when I'm with her. 

I think she's given a whole new level of happiness. It's different when she's around and I'm just happier. Whenever she's at my matches, it's different. I'm faster than ever, more determined, better. I'm better when she's around. She's probably the best that has ever happened too me.