Introduction

"I may not have much time so listen up," a red headed woman said through the pensieve. She looked about eighteen and has a beautiful forest green eyes. "My name is Hailey Potter... and this is my story."

-------------
There was an old man walking through the streets of Little Whinging. He has a long beard that went all the way to his belly and he wore a hat. Not an ordinary hat like a baseball hat or a cowboy hat, no. It was a wizard's hat. He also wore a long, black robes that went all the way up to his feet. He held a some sort of tool in his hand. He opened the tool and one by one, all the lights in the street went directly into the tool. He closed the tool and he heard a cat meow. He looked at the cat. It was a gray cat with black stripes.

"I should've known that you would be here," the old man said to the cat. "Professor McGonagall."

The cat suddenly transformed into an old woman. She also wore a wizard's hat and a long robes the same as the old man's and she also wore glasses.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore," Professor McGonagall greeted the old man. She walked beside Professor Dumbledore and together, they walked into the night.

"Are the rumors true, Albus?" Professor McGonagall asked Professor Dumbledore with both fear and concern in her voice.

"I'm afraid so, professor," Professor Dumbledore replied sadly. "The good and the bad."

"And the children?" Professor McGonagall asked the elderly professor.

"Hagrid is bringing them," Professor Dumbledore said to Professor McGonagall.

"Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" Professor McGonagall questioned.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life," Professor Dumbledore replied surely.

Then suddenly, a light appeared in the sky, coming towards the two professors. Both professors stopped walking and looked at the light coming closer.

The light came from a motorcycle. Yes, a flying motorcycle. The motorcycle landed into the ground, its tires screeching to a stop near the professors. The man that drove the motorcycle was strangely large. The man stopped the engine.

"Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall," the man greeted the two professors as he removed the goggles he was wearing.

"No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Professor Dumbledore asked hopefully as the man dismounted his motorcycle.

"No, sir," Hagrid assured the professor. "Little tykes fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake them." Hagrid handed a bundle of cloth to Professor Dumbledore and another one to Professor McGonagall. "There you go."

"Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving them with these people?" Professor McGonagall asked Professor Dumbledore as she looked at the baby wrapped in the bundle of cloth she held while walking towards the door of a house. "I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles. Imaginable. They really are-"

"The only family they have." Professor Dumbledore said cutting off Professor McGonagall.

"These children will be famous. There wouldn't be a child in our world that doesn't know their names." Professor McGonagall said as the two professors stopped at the front of the door.

"Exactly," Professor Dumbledore said. "They're far better off growing up away from all that." He continued and looked at Professor McGonagall. "Until they're ready." He looked back to the baby in his arms. Both professors set the two babies they were carrying gently in the front door. Hagrid, who was behind them, sniffled as tears threatened to fall from his eyes and both professors looked at him.

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all," Professor Dumbledore comforted Hagrid. Hagrid only nodded and looked away. Both professors looked back at the babies sleeping peacefully. Professor Dumbledore bent down and put a letter on top of one of the babies.

"Good luck... Harry and Hailey Potter." Professor Dumbledore said as his eyes settled on the lightning shaped wound on the foreheads of both babies.

-----------
A/N: I'm sorry if the grammar sucks. I'm a Filipino so English is not my first language.
I haven't read the books yet but I've seen all the movies.
Don't worry... I'm buying all the books next week. Next next week maybe? But I'm positive that I'm buying all the books.
So since I haven't got the books yet, most of the story is based in the movies.
Hope you like it!
I know the story sucks but I swear it will get better.

I don't own Harry Potter or anything in the books or movies. I only own Hailey and some OCs in the future chapters.

Peace out fellow potterheads!!!