He rubbed the back of his head as I saw my mom get up and walk to the kitchen. I went in behind her, still pissed off. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked in a calmer voice.

She turned around and sighed. "Because you didn't need to know. Last time I checked the moved across the country." "We did." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see Effrin.

"Then, we moved back once dad died." He stated, leaning on the doorframe. My mom looked down at her feet. I shook my head, walking out the kitchen. I made my way over to the steps to go get Cam but was stopped by Chres.

"What Chresanto?!" I semi-yell, snatching my arm away. "Can we talk?" He asks. "What the fuck is there to talk about? You cheated on me Chresanto. There's nothing that needs to be discussed!" I yell.

I feel my body push against the wall, hard. "Stop fuckin' yelling!" He whispered loudly. "On God, Chresanto get the fuck off me fo' we cause a scene in my mom's house."

He let go of me and I made my way up to the room where Ki'loni sat with Camilla. I gently took Cam from her and we made our way back downstairs. I was just tired of everybody.

So I told Effrin to come on and we left again. I didn't mean to leave Ki'loni but like, I'm just done. I've really been thinking about moving away and answering questions later. The only thing that's holding me back is Chresanto.

I don't wanna ruin my baby's childhood because me and her dad's problems. That shit ain't cool. So really I'm only putting up with him for the sake of our child.

At this point, in my eyes, we're done. He can go fuck whoever the fuck he wants to. I just don't care no more.

Getting back into the apartment, I put Cam in her nusery. Effrin sat on the couch. I came back out, sitting on the opposite side.

"So, you aight?" He asks me. I sigh, folding my arms. "I'm great, awesome, just fuckin' perfect. I'm just done with Chresanto's bullshit." I reply.

I groan, putting my face in my hands. "I know I just met you but you're still my sister. And if want me to do somethin-" I laugh a little, cutting him off. "What's funny?" He asks.

"That's sweet, but you against Chresanto? You wouldn't stand a chance." I said, still lauging a bit. He looked at me more seriously, making me stop laughing.

"Wanna know who beat the shit outta 'ole dude on the news the other day and left 'em for dead?" He asked. I looked at him for a second and my eyes widened.

"You did that?" I ask him. He nodded. "So we do got ths same blood runnin' through our body."

We both laugh. So what, you a gangster now? Beating people up and shit?" I asked, amused. He laughed again.

"Nah, I just handle my business by telling bustas not to fuck wit' me." He answered. "And what did exactly did that man do to you?" I asked.

"He owed my boss some money." He replied. "So you a drug dealer?" I asked. He hesitantly nods.

"Aye, 'ole dude back there at the house... that's yo' boy?" He asked. I sigh and nod. "Why, you know 'em?" I ask.

He scratched the back of his head. "He works wit' my boss. I be seeing him at the trap house wit' 'ole girl that look like a gremlin on crack." I shook my head, looking down.

"What were they doing?" I asked. "Because you my sista and that's ya' mans I'll tell you. But she was on his lap, they was kissing and all that lovey dovey shit. Then he took 'er to the back."

I chuckled feeling the rim of my eyes fill up dramatically. I didn't wanna believe he was cheating on me but this just proved it all. I put my hair up, wiping my face.