Chapter 20: Edwards Cousin & Going to the Caribbeans

En başından başla

"The nearest mall, then we're go get a bit to eat then after that I am take you some where"

"Where?"

"Somewhere, you'll just have to wait a see" Perrie smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

Soon we got to the mall and went to the store called Claire's.

"Hey Perrie, I'm going to get you this for your birthday this year!" I said as I showed Perrie a pillow with Zayn Malik's face on it.

"I actually would not mind that, I would have something to cuddle with while he is on tour or something" Perrie told me as she looked at the necklaces and bracelets.

"True."

"So Ellie, who is the father of the baby?" Perrie asked as she tried a bracelet on.

"Nathan Sykes."

"Nathan? the one from The Wanted?"

"That's him."

"Oh he is a nice lad, the girls and I met him a festival last year as well as the other guys"

"Cool, and Perrie it's not baby, it's babies" I corrected her.

"Babies? as in more than one child?" Perrie asked as we left the store and went to the next one called Charlotte Russe.

"Is there any other?"

"Well no but still, so you're having twins that's even better!"

"Not exactly, we're not having twins we're having triplets!"

"Triplets! the more the better but a whole lot of pain" Perrie told me which I smiled.

After thirty different stores and six different bags plus an hour we spent at the food court we finally left the mall. We walked to the car and put the stuff in. When we got in the car I looked at the time. 6:46 pm.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Well I was planning on doing something but I see your tired so how about we rent movies and go back to the place you're staying at?" Perrie asked.

"I guess." I said before Perrie started to drive. we rented Blind Side and State Of Emergency. We drove back to the mansion and went inside to see the boys and the girls.

"Hey guys!" I said as I walked in.

Nathan ran to me and gave me a hug before he wrote on his board. I thought someone kidnapped you.

"That is cause I did get kidnapped" I say as I turn my face to see Perrie smiling. "Uh, guys this is Perrie Edwards, my cousin from dad's side of the family and you know her as 1/4 of little mix"

"You guys are related?" Max asked.

"Yeah..."

"What did I tell you since the start Tom, I told you that Ellie and Perrie had to be related some sort since they look so much alike" Jay said as he joined the girls on the sofa.

"Well Ellie the bags are in the car, want me to go get them and put them in your room?" Perrie asked. I nodded before Perrie left outside.

"What were you guys doing?" Kels asked.

"Perrie dragged me to the mall" I told them. Perrie came back in and helped her with the bags an lead her to my room.

"So much cloths!" I said as I folded everything.

"What are you talking about? you barley bought anything!" Perrie told me as she helped me fold.

"I know, but when I go back to the UK, I did not want to carry so much luggage" I told her.

"Oh I see, so smart aren't you?" Perrie said.

"How about we watch the movies up here on this TV?" I ask.

"Okay." I have Perrie the movies and we ended watching the Blind Side first. Almost three hours later we finished the movies and Perrie left to go back to her hotel. I changed into some shorts and a tank top to go to sleep. Just as I was about to go to bed there was a knock on the door and then Nath walked in.

"Hey babe" I said as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled before he showed me his clip broad. I had to re-read it a couple times to process what is read.

Pack your bags, we're going to the Caribbeans and we leave Saturday

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N- Here is another chapter!!! So yeah, Eliza and Perrie are cousins! I'm posting chapter one of The Publicity Stunt after I post this...

There not much I have to say....

Comment

Vote

xBabyNathx