Chapter 3

Begonia Writing Contest - Monologue/soliloquies.

Warning: In order to fit the story better, the content of this chapter have been slightly altered.

Thank you, @eternalshadowfor making the cover (banner) on the side.

Copyright © 2014 Scarlet Bienti

Chapter 3 - The Bermuda Triangle of Europe

Alcaeus mind jumbled up as he walked back and forth his hotel room. The nerve of that woman! How the fuck did she manage to get away again? He was angry. No, he was devastated! It was the sixth time Alcaeus almost caught her, and like always, she fled leaving him glum and confused.

Désirée was nowhere to be found, it was as if she had disappeared from the face of the Earth! How could a girl be able to run and hide from the Olympian Gods repetitiously? It was impossible, yet Désirée managed to do so. Alcaeus grunted.

Alcaeus gave his friend a dirty look as he saw the smile that was painted on Logan's face. The Shifter's eyes were filled with amusement and interest.

"Karma is a bitch, isn't she?" Logan chuckled. Satisfied with his friend's misery. Hell, if anyone could get into the misbehaved God's head, it was Désirée. Logan had never seen his friend that worked up. Whilst in the beginning, Alcaeus had seen her as a challenge, and now, Alcaeus hadn't even slept for four nights in the hunt for her. Logan shook his head in an attempt to hold back the tears of joy that were threatening to fall.

Alcaeus scowled. His knuckles turned white but didn't reply to his comment. He knew it would only make Logan taunt him more. I wish I could control the fates.

Yeah, if you control the fates, the world will be damnation. Alcaeus's sarcastic mind told himself.

I think I'm going crazy, why would I even think such nonsense? If I control the fates, the Mortal World would be a beauty filled with blood and death! Imagine that. Alcaeus massaged his head. If those Gods hadn't banished me, I wouldn't even be this fucking tired! Well, at least if I cause a war, I could blame it back at them. Alcaeus shrugged. It was an amazing idea.

He walked towards the bar cabinet at the side of the room and pour himself a glass of fine black bourbon from the antique crystal bottle that he had taken from Olympus the day he left. He closed his eyes and savored the rusty, oaky, bitter taste of the black liquor. Oh, how much he had missed ambrosia! Not any longer, Ace!

The cold substance was refreshing to his throat and body. The temperature outside had once again increased. Alcaeus wondered if the Mortal World would finally come to an end. I should really ask Zeus more about Global Warming; maybe I could help in destroying it. Alcaeus grinned at his genius idea.

He took a can of Corona beer from the pantry and walking towards the bed to sit beside his friend. Alcaeus passed the can to Logan, who took it happily as he clanged it with Alcaeus's glass before they gulped down the substance like hungry dogs. Well, the saying was perhaps the best way to describe Logan, since he could be describe as a dog, a wolf, a werewolf to be exact.

"So, what you gonna' do now?" Logan asked.

"We find her."

"What's your plan for her?" Logan asked suspiciously. Désirée was one of the most beautiful creatures Logan had ever laid eyes on. Hell, if it wasn't for Alcaeus, Logan would probably have fallen for her charm. He shivered.

Alcaeus smirked, as he got lost in his own trains of thought. I will punish her, trap her in a room, tie her up like a pig, peeve the shit outta' her, feed her dogs' food- No, even Logan can eat those. I'll feed her horses' shit. Yeah, that's more like it, maybe then she could use the natural fertilizer to grow some plant in her head. Those brains are empty anyway. Alcaeus could see the enchanting face of his sworn enemy. Then kiss those soft red lips, make sweet lo- He cringed. Shut the fuck up, Ace! "I'll take her to the Gods and collect my prize."