6 (66)

With Yip and Leona...

Leona and Yip sat on the sand, waiting for one of their friends to find them.

Leona stood up and walked away. Yip ran after her when he realized she wasn't next to him. "Leona, where are you going?" Yip asked her.

"I'm going to look for them, Yip," Leona told him. "We can't just stay here and let them look for us. We have to at least try."

Yip was about to object, but he realized that Leona was right. He unexpectedly ran in front of her, giving her the urge to run after him. She did. "Let's go!" he yelled.

With ??? (Their P.O.V)

I see that werewolf again. He was with a human, and he has those children. Her children.

That werewolf... He should be dead, or a shadow knight. He was never a werewolf though!

Is that him...? I'm going to have to catch him in private. There are people around.

I snuck further in my hiding place and ran in the other direction. People were giving me weird stares but I didn't have time to kill them. I just want to know where I am.

With MCD Aphmau and Lucinda...

After getting Nekoette and Dimitri, Aphmau gave the two kids to Lucinda. "Watch them, please."

"Why? Where are you going?" Lucinda asked.

"I need to find my children," she responded and started running in a different direction. "I don't know where we are, so I might be a while!"

She didn't know what it was, but there was this feeling in her chest.

And it grew stronger every moment she ran.

With Alina and Lilith, with small time skip...

Alina was having the time of her life right now at this beach! She was playing in the sand while Lilith and Katelyn were near the water, building a sand castle with Aaron watching from afar.

While Alina dug through the sand, something caught her eye. She picked it up and it turned out to be a seashell that was bright red and black. It felt kinda hot, but she didn't care. She decided to give it to Aaron.

Alina walked up to him and tugged on his jacket. (coat thingy whatever its called XD) He looked down at her and smiled. Alina held up the seashell to him and smiled. "Gift!"

Aaron looked down and smiled. "Aww, for me?" Alina nodded.

A/n: I'm sorry guys for stopping this story short I don't have many ideas in what to do with some people I'm sorry again