Lilith and Alina appeared in a flash. Nobody else was there, but there was a big, red house in front of them.

Lilith landed on her rear end and rolled a little further. Alina just face planted onto the ground. They looked at each other and laughed.

They both had on the same tag. It read, Starlight Wonderland.

-----------

Yip and Leona landed on a beach.

"Yip, you okay?" Leona asked, looking at him. His entire face was in the sand. He have a thumbs up. Leona grabbed him by his wolf ears and pulled him up. His mouth was full of sand.

He spat out sand while Leona was dying of laughter.

Leona helped him up when she was finished with her laughing fit. "My blood hurts," Yip randomly blurted out, and Leona couldn't hold back her laughter.

Like everyone else, they have tags on their neck that read, Starlight Wonderland.

---------

Nekoette and Dimitri landed near a tan 2 story house. (Katelyn and Travis's resort)

"Ow, Ow OWCH!" Nekoette exclaimed. She was holding her nose, which was bright red from face planting on the ground. Dimitri just got up and streched. "Where is everybody?" Dimitri asked. Nekoette shrugged. "I swear when I find Lucinda, I'm gonna smack her." She growled.

Dimitri turned to the tan house in front of them and pointed to it. "Let's ask for help, maybe we can find everyone else."

-----------

Levin and Malachi had landed at a pond with sand around it.

"I feel dizzy." Malachi said, holding his head. He laid back down. "No time for dozing off, Malachi!" Levin said. "We need to find mom and the others!" He lifted Malachi on his back and set out to find the others.

Crap this was short